4: tonight we reunite

THIS CHAPTER REMINDED ME OF THAT SCENE FROM 'WHITE CHICKS'  HAhaHAH

****

"I hate you all," Levi complained. He tugged at his dress in irritation.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about because we..." Armin spun around the tent pole.

Eren twirled and whipped his hair back. "Look."

Jean and Marco threw their legs up in the air while Connie slid between them and posing with his legs spread, leaning on one knee, while his arms were in the sky doing jazz hands. "FABULOUS~" they cheered altogether.

Levi looked at them unamused and just walked away.

Yes, everyone was wearing wigs, hats, dresses, and sunglasses - all thanks to me. However, the guys had to wear leggings to hide their manly legs. But Marco didn't need it since his legs were slimmer than my patience, and smoother than silk. We looked like were doing a "Girls Just Wanna Have fun" music video.

They suggested we hang out and have fun for the night because fate was kind enough to bring us together again. But that wasn't possible without being invaded by a swarm of screaming people and cameras.

So I introduced them to the world of ridiculous disguises, that aren't as bad as it seems when it helps you get through the day. Not that I'm complaining, because trust me, I'm loving every single second of seeing Levi dreading in his pink twirly dress.

"I'm loving this wig!" Connie stroked his lucious locks. "Probably because I'm bald!" He says happily.

"Look guys! Someone won a stuffed bunny for me!"

We turned our heads to Armin, whose majestic blonde hair was flapping in the wind, and his cheeks were rosy pink. He crossed his legs and lowered his face, looking like a shy highschool girl who just confessed to her senpai.

"Armin..." Eren eyes widened. "What are you doing?!"

Mikasa magically appeared behind Eren and intimidatingly spoke into his ear. "You better not be falling for Armin, now." Eren was startled and squealed.

"My legs are dead, can we sit over there and just get a drink or something?" Jean pointed at the mini bar stand that sold different varieties of beverages.

"Sure," Everyone agreed. We walked over to take our seats, getting a strange look from the server, who was about to question us but just smiled instead.

"Be right back, I need to wee." I told Hanji. She gave me a nod and I hopped off the bench.

.

.

I opened the door to the public restroom and I was expecting to hear flushing, sinks, 'waterfalls', and 'something' doing a floop in the water - but no, I hear loud intense sobs. I walk in, and see a small young woman crying her eyeballs out while sitting comfortably on the sink counter, and clutching her phone.

I slowly approached her, asking softly, "Hey, ma'am? Are you okay?"

In response, she screeched like dinosaur, "NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-"

"Oh okay- Please, calm down. Why don't you tell me your name first." I spoke to her nicely.

She hiccuped between her words, violently blowing her nose into a paper towel. "My. Hiccup. Name. Hiccup. Is A-A- Author Chan."

What a unique name.

"Well, Author Chan, why are you crying?"

"Because," She dramatically looked into the eyes of her own reflection, putting her hand against the mirror. "Look!" She showed me her phone.