7: let's talk bidness

I laid on the bed with my arms holding up my phone, hoping it won't fall in my face. I scrolled through the endless pages of ads, articles, and news.

"Marco, you going yet?" I asked.

Marco bounced on the bed, checking his watch. "I don't want to leave you behind so I'll go when the other girls get here."

"Ah, you're such a light in this dark, dark world," I said dramatically to emphasize my gratefulness for his existence. "Thanks, Marco. But go ahead. I'm sure Jeany boi is anxious to see you."

"No, he's not." He blushed.

I laughed, "Sure, sure. Make sure you put on your favorite perfume and bra."

"(Y/N)!" Marco yelled, covering his face with his hands, flustered. I laughed at the lover boy's actions and sighed.

"It's not like that, I have a boyfriend remember?" Marco said, almost disappointingly.

"Oh right. Xavier?"

"Travis." He corrected.

"All this time, I thought it was Xavier." I mentally shook my head at myself.

"Yeah."

"Do you still..." I cut off myself before I finished my question. I'm sure he's in a tricky situation right now. He moved on, well tried to, and found Travis. And suddenly, Jean falls from the sky and back in front of him. He must have mixed feelings and I didn't want to make things worse. He'll figure it out his self, I hope. "Never mind."

Suddenly, the doorbell rung throughout the house and I ran downstairs.

After checking a hundred times it was them, I opened the door, letting in three lovely ladies excitedly enter.

The three removed the hoods off of their heads and stretched.

"Welcome to mi casa," I winked before laughing in a monotonous tone.

"Punny," Mikasa booped my cheek.

"Stay safe, you guys," Marco waved goodbye.

"You, too. Thanks for waiting up." I smiled.

He clicked his tongue and locked the door behind him.

"Alright, alright! Let's get this partay started!" Sasha cheered.

.

.

.

"And then what happened?" I tossed a chip in my mouth while we intently listened to Sasha's 'scary' story.

"And then, I turned around and see.." Sasha paused, shining the flashlight on her face. "THAT MY POPCORN WAS GONE! DUN DUN DUN!"

We groaned in disappointed and threw a pillow at Sasha.

"Man, I actually thought your story was actually gonna be scary. But it's just about popcorn." Hanji flicked Sasha and turned the lights back on.

"What- I didn't know where it went! That's scary!" She defended.

"Sasha, it probably fell as you turned around. Your arm knocked it over or something." Mikasa explained.

"Oh." Sasha realized.

"Okay, okay, enough with the 'scary' stories, you need to tell me about this whole Survey Corps thing, and how fate brought us back together through some way we never would've thought of." My breath almost ran out and I inhaled for air. I sounded sarcastic with my intention to sound like those cliche movie narrators.