26.5: more mischief (extra scene)

Hanji's POV

I walked around purely because I was too hyped to stay still sat down. The group was waiting for the others while they took a restroom break. Sasha sat on a table chewing away on chicken nuggets, a burger, fries, cotton candy, and popcorn simultaneously. And then would proceed to fight over food with Connie.

I pulled out my phone and just played around with it. A group of people then walked by being joyfully loud. They seemed to be a bunch of kids our age, here with their friends for the same reason. One of them caught my eye. A guy with messy blonde hair who was kind of cute, laughed his heart away. I pushed up my glasses. Perfect.

I basically teleported right inbetween Sasha and Connie which slightly took them by surprise. I giggled evilly and looked them in the eyes.

"Got another idea didn't you?" Connie guessed.

"Actually, I got two." I laughed maniacally.

"Hanji, keep it down. You're making it obvious." Sasha warned.

So I made my way to accomplish a mission. I zoomed to the guy standing around also waiting for his group as they use to the bathroom. I tapped on his shoulder and then bribed him.

"Hey, you."

"Uh, me?" He asked confused.

"Yes, you."

"Okay?"

"I got a deal for you."

"Uh, no thanks I don't do drugs..." He turned around to walk away but I pulled him back in.

"No, not that. Okay, you see that girl over there," I pointed at (Y/N). "I'll give you 10 bucks if you can make that guy over there jealous."

"Alright, then. But only for a minute, okay? I don't wanna get arrested."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. As long he gets jealous, you can go. That won't even be seconds, anyway."

He fixed his hair and made his way over. He put his arm over (Y/N) and flirted.

I quietly laughed evilly to myself as I saw the jealousy of death in Levi's glare. Too easy.

......

"Alright, here's the plan," Everyone huddled around in a circle and listened. "We'll all go to the rooftop but then we'll suddenly have bladder problems. And the two will be left alone. Got it?"

"Got it!" Everyone responded. I runbed my hands together, knowing this will be perfect.

......

"Ah, you know what. I really got to pee." I started, emphasizing my words to remind the others that it's time.

"Oh no! Me too!" Connie got the message.

"Ain't that a shame, our bladder's gone wild!" Eren went next.

"Well, we gotta go when we gotta go." I said trying not to waste any time, and making sure we were out as fast as we can.

"We really need to go before we pee ourselves." Sasha let out a laugh like a robot.

"Suit yourselves," Mikasa shoo'd us away. Our eyes widened and telepathically asked in panic what are you doing? We all sneaked away while Eren picked up Mikasa bridal style and ran away because she wasn't about to. Mikasa didn't resist, but she reached out her arms for (Y/N).

"Mikasa, we're doing this for those two!" Eren whispered.

"I know, but why with that short chibi?" She calmly stated.

"Just let fate be!" I exclaimed.

You didn't think we were really going to the restroom, did you? If going to the restroom meant hiding behind the tall block built around the entrance to the rooftop, as we closely watch fate happen upon each other, then yes. We're in the restroom.

We all stayed extremely quiet to hear from a distance and watched intently as the two refused to speak. But I sighed a sigh of relief when my girl started the conversation.

"So um, how are you?"

"Okay, I guess."

We all held our breaths and grabbed each other's arms as we watched the small talk that was yet so tense.

Then Levi spoke out with a rare soft tone.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For being... a jerk to you."

We were all shocked that Levi was the first to apologize.

"What are you laughing for?"

"I just never expected you would ever apologize."

"Me too." We accidentally mumbled simultaneously.

"You haven't really taken off that necklace since I gave it you. Does that mean you accept my apology?"

"I...guess so."

He already gave her a necklace before and we didn't even know about it? Sly fox.

"(Y/N)."

We bit our hands and tried not to squeal. Is he finally gonna do it?!

"It turns out...I don't mind having you around after all. I don't mind if you stayed right next to me."

I bit too hard on my hand and my eyes started watering.

"Well, there's this boy. And he was a complete jerk when I first met him. I thought I hated him, but it really I was just trying to deny the fact that I actually felt the opposite."

"Oh my god. Oh my god." We all freaked out. Who would've thought?!

The fireworks show started but it was just as beautiful as the chemistry going on right now.

"And who is this boy?"

We crossed our fingers, praying. Do it, now. There's no turning back. Just do it, (Y/N).

"You."

And she did it. We cried and sobbed and hugged each other as our children grew up too fast.

"Good lord heavens, may blessings be upon thee!" Connie cheered.

Eren was pumping Armin's chest who laid dead on the ground. "Armin, stay with us!"

"I'm breathing, Eren! Why are you doing CPR?!" Armin yelled.

"Jean, wipe away your snot!" Sasha advised. Jean who tried to act like the tough cool guy all the time was sobbing his eyeballs off.

In fact, we were all sobbing. We just witnessed something great and we were celebrating. But then we stopped.

There was a long silence.

And we waited for a response.

It's up to you now, Levi.