5.5: plant lurkers (extra scene)

Hanji's POV

"Is (Y/N) okay?" Sasha asked.

"Who the hell is that?" Mikasa's eyes twinkled like a predator looking at its prey.

"Who?" We asked in unison. She pointed towards (Y/N)'s direction, who was laying on the floor.

She obviously wanted to be alone for now and suddenly, a boy appears out of nowhere, handing her a bottle of water.

"One who does not prove of thy worth, shall be unworthy of thy name and in my presence- forever!" I phrased with hands on my hips.

"How dare he sit next to her!" Sasha exclaimed. "And he's smiling!" She gasped.

"Hold my hoops, hold my hoops, Mikaboo!" I stood up and was about to walk over but Armin held me down.

"Hanji-san! They're probably just talking!" Armin convinced.

"Fine, but I'm watching him."

.

.

.

"Bye, (Y/N)!" I happily waved goodbye to the precious being and hopped in the car with everyone else. Apparently, Marco and (Y/N) walks rather than drive so they didn't have a car, and we offered them a ride. But apparently, she was staying behind to talk to this unknown boy. And anyone that hands my child a water bottle while simultaneously blushing- instantly suspicious and on my watch list.

Marco and Jean hopped in the car, leaving (Y/N) behind.

"Everyone here?" I asked. They all gave the positive sign and I changed the lever to drive.

We took a five second drive to the other side of the building and ran back outside.

"This is so ridiculous. I just want to go home." Levi complained.

"You're not fooling us, Levi." I teased.

"Okay, shh!" We crept behind the neatly groomed trees and hid behind a long thorny bush that was near
(Y/N).

We listened in on the conversation, and I swear this Ethan boy be getting on mah dang nerves. Armin was about to sneeze so everyone instinctively covered his face. But we all did it at the same time which caused Armin to have a stack of hands covering his face.

"Hi. So, what do you want to talk about?"

We wanna talk about who he think he is.

"Just small talk. I don't want to waste too much of your time."

Well boi lemme tell you because you be wastin enough of my time. Fool quit stallin.

"Go on."

"Our girl is so cute, aw, she's looking for stars. Look at her little sleepy smile." I whispered, clutching onto Mikasa's arm.

"I'm so sorry, you must be tired. Why don't you go home and rest? We can talk tomorrow-"

Dang right she's tired! We totaalllyyy thought you didn't notice at all.

"No, it's fine. We can talk. Let's start with you. What brings you here? You know, as a backup dancer."

Gurl what you doin? You supposed to be squarin up! You tired, he ain't, now punch his butthole!

"Well, originally I just wanted to get a chance to dance on stage and The Survey Corps happened to have a tour coming up, and they were looking for backup dancers so here I am. I'm double lucky though, because I didn't know you guys were gonna be with them."

I know I'm a dream come true.

"We didn't know either."

Yep.

"I'm really sorry. I have one last thing to say, and then you can go home."

Oh finally. Chop, chop you ho.

"Speak away."

"Now that I know I'm going to constantly be in the same room as you for 6 months during rehearsals and atleast one more year on tour, it's crazy. And it's crazier if I don't take that chance. And the fact I even got to start a conversation with you."

What's he going on about? We looked at each other, suspecting what he is about to say or do.

Ethan put his hand on her shoulder.

"How dare he touch my precious?!" Momkasa angrily hissed under her breath.

We got ready in position to run just in case this guy pulled out some sort of trick.

"I'm more than just your fan. I'm in love with you! And I'm going to win your heart."

"Say what now?" Marco gasped.

We all covered our mouths to keep from screaming, so instead, we rapidly hit each other's limbs and had a seizure party.

"Let me fight him!" Mikasa growled as Eren struggled to keep her in his grip.

Connie nudged Levi in the arm who was just quietly sitting and listening the whole time. "Sounds like competition eh?" Connie wiggled his eyebrows.

"Maybe Levi should walk over there and give her another kiss to wake her up." Jean chuckled.

"Whatever." He sighed, looking obviously dreadful.

"Yeah, whatever you say, Levi."