17: a date

the AOT manga endin soon /(T_T)/
buT its like my life

And so that night of rehearsal ended with full stomachs and lots of squealing after I had told them everything- from the misunderstanding, the breakup, the passing out, and the whole we-got-back-together thing. But we left out some details. Hanji asked for every detail but I didn't go there. Also, I learned that Mikasa still hasn't told Eren her feelings. But Hanji and Sasha claimed that Mikasa promised to do it when Levi and I got back together. And it happened, so her duty awaits. We're waiting, too.

When I went home, Levi decided to trade places with Marco. Marco happily obliged because he could be with Jean, and Levi was happy he could be with me. Who would've thought.

I sat on the kitchen stool, eating my yogurt while I rest my arm on the counter. I look over to the sink and decided to wash the dishes.

On my last plate, I feel a head rest on my shoulder and arms wrap around me from behind. "Good morning," I say.

"Good morning," a deep groggy voice replies.

I put the plate away and wipe my hands on the towel. I turn around to ask if he'd like to eat breakfast but he says something first.

He hugs me and rests his head on top of my head. "Go on a date with me."

I was surprised by his sudden offer, well more like command, and couldn't help but smile.

"Sure."

~

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Levi asks impatiently.

"I think so- No never mind," I reply.

He groans, "How hard is it to pick a restaurant- Okay, let's just... oh how about flip a coin?" He pulls out a coin from his pocket and names two restaurants from the top of his head.

He tosses the coin and caught it on the back of his hand. He revealed it. "Heads. Chipotle it is."

When we got there, it started getting dimmer, though it was 2 in the afternoon. By the time we finished our meals, the rain started pouring so we just ordered another meal. We hoped that while we stuffed our faces, the rain would reside soon enough but it seemed unlikely to happen at this point.

Levi brushed his hair back with his fingers. "Sorry, this probably wasn't what you wanted-"

"No, no! I'm having a blast," I smiled at him. "A date with you despite whatever the weather is still a date with you. How lucky am I?" I babbled off.

He looks at me contently and slightly just shakes his head.

"What?" I ask.

"Aren't you just a keeper?" He says amusingly.

"It's just water falling from the sky," I say. "Who says it has to get in the way of anything?"

We dashed outside to the car using our hands as small, useless umbrellas. We went to a nearby casino and instead of gambling like adults, we went to the arcade in the bowling area like the kids we are. So far no one has recognized us and caused a mob which we were thankful for.

"Hey," Levi cleared his throat. "Wanna bet?"

I raised a brow, "Alright. Bet what?"

"Give me something to do within this arcade."

I look around and saw the impossible crane machine filled with stuffed toys. "Win something for me from that crane over there," I point.

He agrees just by humming.

"What's at loss here?" I ask.

"I do it, you have to do whatever I want you to until tonight. I don't, it's the opposite," He explains.

It's a fifty percent chance but if the other fifty is getting Levi to do what I want then I'm all for it. "Deal."

He smirks just the tiniest bit and walks to the crane machine, putting the tokens in. The machine whirred and the claw opened like it was waking up. I saw the big claw move left then forward and then back. As the claw moved down, I felt more tense. When I saw the claw bring the stuffed toy back up like an alien being abducted, I sighed.

Levi gave me the stuffed toy then pinched my cheeks. "Where's my prize, dear?"

I sarcastically point to myself like a magician presenting his trick.

He didn't do anything yet, but the rest of the time, I kicked his very nice bum with my skills and buttload of tickets.

~

When we finished our fun at the arcade, we stumbled upon the person I wanted to see the least in the parking lot. Yep, coincidentally, Shell Door was there. She saw us walking to our car and when she called us and we turned around, I tried to not roll my eyes. Yes, I'm bitter.

"Heeeey, Levi!" An annoying voice said. She rushed over to us.

"Oh. Sheilah," Levi responds.

She playfully smacks Levi and giggles, "What a coincidence to see you here! What you up to?"

Is she ignoring me or...

"I'm having fun quality time. With my girlfriend," Levi emphasizes.

Suddenly I existed and Sheilah looked at me intimidatingly. Then a fake smile showed up on her face once again. "Oh. You have a-"

Suddenly we heard the sound of a camera snapping a picture. Crap, paparazzis again.

"Yes. Well, it's late. Bye." Levi brushed her off just like that, then held my hand tightly and walked away quickly.

On the inside I was victory-dancing because my man just showed Shell Door her place.

~

After, we headed back home 5 hours before late evening turns to midnight. Then this bet is off.

Levi carried me and I let out a tiny squeal, "Alright what should I have you do first?" He takes me upstairs and rests me on the bed, hovering over me.

"Don't go all 50 shades on me now," I say.

He bends down and kisses me, "Should've made that request before- oops, but it's too late."

I look at him surprised. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He smirks at me, "You'll see."

just a short lil fluff chap idk