17: are you okay

Everyone celebrated the New Year together and it was really fun. Except, we all had runny noses and sounded strange everytime we spoke.

But today, all the fun ends. School has returned and so has misery. I just finished putting all my useless things in my locker when I heard a familiar voice.

"Yo! (Y/N)!" Someone from behind me yells. I turn around to see Hanji as expected.

"Sup', Hanjj," I smile at her.

"NO TIME FOR THAT. Come on, hurry!" Hanji grabs my arm as she drags me to who knows where.

"Um, where are you taking me?" I groaned as she continued to run.

"Dance room."

"But I thought-"

"Just. Come."

I give in as I let her drag me with a violent grip on my hand. We finally reached the room and everyone's attention turned toward us as we entered. Everyone was sat on the floor and Erwin was explaining something.

I was sure I sat next to Jean, but when I turned around, Levi had replaced Jean. I peek behind Levi and see Jean smirking. All I could do was deal with it.

Erwin cleared his throat, "Okay then. I just wanted to remind you that we will be working on a new dance for the festival. We will be visiting an elementary school, and then go straight to the location of the festival."

Eren raised his hands, "Um. When and what time?"

"Both will be on the same day, the 13th, and we will be leaving on a bus in the morning," Erwin confirmed. We all nodded to show that we understood.

"Just remember it's next week and we have to work extra hard," Erwin looked at us. "Alright. Dismissed."

We all stood up and head back to where we needed to be.

Lunch

"Let go! Miiine!"

"No! Mine!"

We all watched Sasha and Connie fight over the last chips in the bag.

"Ow, ow, ow! Let go of my head!" Connie whined.

"I won't let go of your head until you give me the bag!" Sasha yelled.

Connie grunted, "NEVER."

The two continued to screech and fight over the chips. It was like this everyday so it wasn't something new.

"I'm so excited for the festival!" Hanji squealed. "Aren't you guys, too?"

Everyone replied but me and Levi.

"Oi. You two. Aren't you guys excited?" Hanji poked my arm.

I just looked at her and smiled.

"What's wrong with you two?" Hanji asked. Now everyone was curious.

"Nothing," I say quietly. I stood up from my seat and headed to the bathroom.

Hanji's POV

"What happened?" I asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"Levi. Did you do something?" Sasha asked.

Levi just silently grunted and walked away.

"Those two seem grumpy," I remark. "Ohhoho. I'm guessing something did happen."

~

Your POV

I cup my face with my soft hands. I nearly had a heart attack. Okay everyone is asking why that awkwardness just occured earlier. Of course, I escaped the awkwardness by escaping to the bathroom. Alright, so here is what happened.

I was rushing to my locker but tripped. I know, fail. But then an angel from above decided to catch me in their arms before I fell. Before I even found out who the person was, I already knew when they said, "Be careful." I mean, hearing those words, I don't know anymore. I went crazy. Those words made my heart explode. Especially knowing who said it. I have no idea what was going on with me. What is going on with me, exactly? My heart was beating even faster earlier when I sat infront of Levi. Agh. I didn't even get to eat lunch. Oh gosh. Maybe I caught Levi's cold?

Yeah sure. Probably. It will go away soon.

I opened the sink and washed my hands. I took a deep breath before rushing out of the bathroom. And again I tripped once more. Someone's arms wrapped around me and it gave a familiar feeling. Too familiar. Just as I expected, it was Levi. Again. I jumped back from him and ran away somewhere. What is up with me? I get this weird feeling and I can't help it.

"What's wrong with that brat?" Levi whispered.

♡♡♡♡

thx for reading i lov u guys thx for all the support, votes, kind comments, etc my heart is going to explode with love :) but the plot of Love to the Beat is already on my mind but the probldm problem is I cant write them well but thx guis