9: the date

veri busy + life crisis = late update rip

after this boring chapter the feels begin

If there was someone going on a compulsive-deciding-spree today, it was definitely me. I felt regret and shame, but it's like that time when you know you're being annoying but you can't stop being annoying and you start annoying yourself until you drive yourself insane. That's what's happening right now. Except I don't know my limits because I am P E to the T T Y.

This included me acting so erratically that everyone thought it would be a good idea if they just kept their distance for now.

And might I give you a list of all the stupid things I have proudly done:

This morning, I raced Levi to a parking spot. I'm sure his 'relief' was soon gone right after I swiftly appeared to steal the parking spot he so desperately looked for.

Then, I took Levi's coffee that he patiently waited for the coffee machine to make, while sheepishly giving him a sweet smile. I mocked, "Sorry, be a lil' generous today, won't ya?" But no worries, I gave him two quarters to get himself another cup.

The same morning, I 'forgot' my pen during a meeting so I dramatically announced that, of course, and grabbed Levi's pen without permission and aggressively scribbled (I assume it's my way of taking notes) on my paper with the intention for the pen to hopefully run out of ink. It almost did, but still striked a nerve.

The following afternoon was rehearsals.

And I had the most fun I ever had.

The theme for this one was 'girl power' sort, and the little choreography we did - well, like Marco said, we slayed.

I went extra extra. I was basically feelin' the music to the bone. I was owning the day.

I was in the middle of formation of girls; Sashoo, Momkasa, Hanjiggle, and the backup dancers.

That booty pop we did, well guess what. I ain't poppin, I was exploding. My booty was like a dynamite. I ain't surprisin no one with just a lil pop, no, my booty gon be a bomb, and it's gonna go boom, and it's gonna leave you shook.

The Dance:

The whole time I intimidatingly stared at Levi like he was my helpless prey. Lip bites, hip thrusts, booty bombs, and hair flipping - The extra show I was putting on (ahem the pettiness) Levi wasn't the only one feeling attacked. Everyone in that room felt attacked.

As the formation of girls strutted along behind me, I walked straight up to Levi - face to face. I trailed my fingers across his shoulder as I looked him up and down, before walking away back to our initial positions. We went a little more extra before the dance ended with that wow factor and an audience that suddenly felt extremely self conscious.

I egotistically walked up to Levi and tilted my head. "You're totally right, I can do better," I smirked at him. "But you can't." I catwalked away, letting out a small evil victory laugh under my breath.

Win.

Now, I could go on about the list of petty things I have done today, but that wouldn't have an end.

So anyways, about that date. I had my hair fixed not done, but my face remained the potato it is. A potato with a dash of effort. I was sprawled on this bed I had gone used to, like always. I stared at my mini bookshelf, that had a stack up of dying flowers and boxes of gifts all from Ethan in a two week period. I felt bad because I don't even know how I feel about him, and I'm using him as a way to cope with my situations. It's not fair he's so nice and I'm into buttholes occupied by angry felines.