5: the inability to function

"Let's try that again." Our choreographer, Mark, ordered.

"No way, my dinkadonk has had enough pain!" Connie whined.

"Sasha, put your head back when you slide under, okay?" Mark demonstrated.

Sasha nodded and positioned behind Connie. Connie looked at us in fear.

Mark started counting off the beat, watching Connie and Sasha roughly perform the moves they were quickly taught 20 minutes ago.

Connie put his arm back, grabbing Sasha's hands from behind. They spun, carrying Sasha, as she gracefully tumbled off of him. They spun around again, and Sasha was behind him once again. Connie bent down and reaching for Sasha behind and inbetween his legs. Sasha slid through, and this time, she took Mark's advice of her putting her head back so she didn't hit Connie's dinkadonk, and not putting him in so much pain.

Mark clapped and gave them a thumbs up. "You did well," he praised.

"One more time, everyone from the beginning," he clapped. We stood up from the floor and stood in our rows.

Everyone else quickly stood up, but I stayed sat on the floor, zoning out. I was too tired to function properly because the events that occurred last night play over and over in my head so I couldn't sleep. But if I did get that sleep, I would not be pleasant to be around with more than right now. I would probably use Levi as a punching bag to get rid of my frustration and emotional wreck that he both gave me. Instead, I'm on the verge of tears because this short bastard thinks he can just play me like a toy.

"Stop slackin', (Y/N). You got an hour left, anyway." Mark stood infront of me. He took my arms and pulled me up to my feet.

"Ready?" He snapped his fingers. "And a one, two, three, four, fiiive, six, seven, eight."

Everyone did the moves quite nicely, gracefully stepping forwards and backwards, smoothly waving their arms among the cooled air.

Me on the other hand, like I said, I'm a mess that's even more of a mess today.

I stepped on Eren's foot.

"Ow!"

Kneed Sasha's coccyx.

"MY COCCYX!"

Elbowed Connie in the stomach.

"Oof!"

Tripped Hanji by accident.

"WHY AM I FLYING?"

Hit Momkasa in the face.

"I've been forsaken."

Bedazzled Jean's dinkadonk.

"NEIGH!"

Kicked Marco in the leg.

"Dios mio."

Tripped and hanged on to Connie's pants, causing it to slip down, exposing his Bernie Sanders underwear.

"Don't judge me!"

Accidentally stuck a finger in Armin's nose?

"(Y/N)??!!!!"

And ended the big grand finale by losing my balance, and falling backwards until I was caught by Levi. I immediately got up and broke away from him. I didn't even want to be anywhere near him.

"Tch." He scoffed. Damn you Levi may the heavens above curse you and shrink you 30 more inches.

"Okay, you clearly need a break," Mark looked at me strangely. "You got 10 minutes, everyone." Everyone looked at each other in concern, communicating with facial expressions and eye movements.