16: so i guess we're back together

Shoutout to @Gia_InWonderland78
check out her youtube channel (vid above) :)

I woke up buried under my blanket and pillow. I pushed the pillow out of the way and reacted to the sun coming through the window in a way a vampire would. I groaned and stretched my arms. I stared at the ceiling as I started to realize how tired and sore my whole body felt. But why?

I shifted to my side, and another pillow got all up in my face. I move that, too, and the sight of Levi's peaceful sleeping face surprised me. Oh that's right. Memories of last night (more like a few hours ago) flashed in my head. I immediately felt my face heat up and buried my face into the pillow. I looked at the clock that read 10:21 AM. Last time I checked it was 5 AM.

Dang.

I stood up from the bed and after attempting one step, I nearly fell. My legs felt weak, no, everything felt weak. I trembled my way to the bathroom. When I saw my self in the mirror, my mouth gawped open. I had red marks all over my neck and collar. Is that Midget a leech or something?

All I could think of was how I was going to hide this, or manage to do any dancing at practice today.

I stared at my self, with one part of me shaking its head and the other nodding in approval saying 'yeeeah winky face'.

I headed downstairs and see Marco in the kitchen.

Oh shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiii-

He greets me, "Oh, hey! I just got back! Oh man, what happened to the house? It looks like a tornado went through and-" He stopped in his tracks and gave me a smirk.

I tried to change the subject before he could say anything. "SO, HOW WAS your stay at-"

"No, no, no. Don't try to change the subject!" He walked up to and observed me. "Oh. My. God."

"Ha. Ha. I got...the chicken pox? Ah yes chicken pox! Oh no!" I said nervously.

"That ain't from no chicken pox," he crossed his arms. "That's from a Levi. Unless Levi was a chicken then you know, you did get chicken fuc-"

I blushed and squished my face with my hands. "Aaaaaaah! Shushush!"

He laughs, "Well, anyways, congrats! You got your man back, if you kno what I mean," he raised his eyebrows. "How does it feel?"

I cover my neck in defense and walked like 300 year old to the couch. At this point Marco was just bursting with laughter and coming up with all kinds of jokes.

Levi appears, who is already cleaned up, and joins us on the couch.

Marco started again, "Levi, you sure went gentle on-"

I aggressively threw a pillow at him and covered my face.

"Alright, you two have fun I gotta head to the mall to pick up my stuff," Marco turned the doorknob. "Try not to get too crazy, kids," He winked at us before exiting the house. He reopens the door and peeks his head in, "Oh and don't forget to wear a scarf!"

I looked over to Levi who was staring at me in some sort of way. "What?" I asked him. He points to my marks and smirks. He seemed quite proud of his doing. I shake my head and nudge him jokingly.