6: obama cares

(Y/N)'s POV

Here I was sitting in the hallway reading a book. I didn't understand my book because my head was full of unnecessary thoughts. It has only been two days since I officially became a proud member of the dance group. I should be living the dream. But Grumpy Midget was not going to allow that. I swear, who touched him as a child? Did the Grumpy Cat crawl up his butthole? Did his mother drop him and he received a major head concussion? I don't know anymore.

I was coming up with all kinds of reasons as to why Levi was a twat, until I got interrupted by a poke on the shoulder. I turn around and see a smiling Hanji.

"(Y/N)!" Hanji exclaimed. What was she so excited about?

"Ye?" I signaled her to tell me what she had to say.

"Um. You see. You and Levi have to make up," Hanji suggested. "We can't have members fighting."

I groaned, "Well, if you can get that cat out of his butthole, maybe this might all work out."

Hanji bursted into laughter. "Oh, man! I can't wait to tell the 'Prince' he has a cat hiding in his butthole."

I nodded with both of my eyebrows raised to signify that it was true. "Fine. I'll try. But it won't be easy."

Hanji cheered, "Yay! Alright! I'm counting you."

I smiled at her and headed to the dance room.

Hanji evilly giggles and mutters, "It's working..."

Just as I was about to turn the corner, I look back at Hanji. "Huh? Hanji, did you say something?"

Hanji's head shots up and immediately apologizes. I gave her two thumbs up and ran.

"WOAAAAH!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?!"

Armin scratched the back of his head, "Guys, could you keep it down?"

"Sorry," Connie and I apologized at the same time.

This was amazing! I learned so many things about the group! The name of the group was "The Survey Corps". They got that name because the group started out with only 4 members - Connie, Marco, Hanji, and Levi. Hanji and Connie talked a lot and asked many questions. And Levi would tell them that they would be dead if they don't stop asking questions. Survey Corps, without the 'e' in corpse. Cool, right?!  But they decided to not officially name the group that name and the only ones who can call us that is ourselves. Oh man. Sucks. Unfortunately, Marco was forced to leave the school by his parents and moved to Japan. Jean was depressed when he left. Jeaneigh boi, poor Jeany boi. He just wanted to neigh at ya boi and he leaves. I was starting to ship Marco and the so called Horseface. Neigh. Sigh.

"THIS IS AMAZING! THE SURVEY CORPS!" My eyes sparkled with so much excitement.

"Wow. She really likes us," Sasha remarked. "She does know she's part of The Survey Corps, right?"

Connie and Hanji just shrugged their shoulders and chuckled.

"Oi. Noisy brat. Calm down. I came here not to listen to your annoying noises," Levi hissed. The Prince has arrived. Looking at him makes me want to kill myself and change my name to Jimmy. I didn't really hate him because I dislike hating people. He was just really annoying.

"You're the annoying one, grumpy chibi," I throw words back at his face.

Levi furrowed his eyebrows. "We're the same height for your information. I'm taller, even. So, you little twat, you're making fun of your height as well."

I smirk, "Atleast I make being short work."

"HA. A brat like you can't make anything work!"

"You're the bratty twat! Who on Earth walks around calling theirselves a Prince at school? Oh, then he falls on the floor and accuses others as if it was their fault."

"It was your fault. You ungrateful brat didn't apologize."

"Like I said, I was going to. But you started insulting me. Who's the one to apologize now?!"

Just before Levi could say anything, Hanji cuts him off. "Guys! Stop! I told you. You have to get along!"

Levi and I huffed.

Hanji put her hands on our shoulders. "Remember. Obama means family."

...

...

...

...

"Obama?"

I look behind Hanji. Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, and Sasha were all really red. They tried to hold in their laughs, but failed. Eren, Connie, Jean, and Sasha fell to the floor and laughed so hard that tears came out. I couldn't hold my laugh as well. I ended up falling to the ground and laughing with them.

Hanji was nervous, "Huh? Huh? What? What. What I do?"

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose, "Tch. Stupid."

"Democracy means family. Good job, Hanji," Mikasa remarked.

"WHAT. OBAMA?! OH CRAP. I MEANT OHANA!" Hanji yelled at us with red cheeks.

"You ruined a perfect moment by messing up the most important line," Eren pointed out.

Hanji face palmed. "What I was trying to say was that the dance group is a family. We are a family. OHANA means family."

"Obama means family. And family means everyone is illuminati. Hashtag Obama care," I dramatically quoted.

Everyone snickered. I looked at Levi and he was glaring. Everyone went silent.

Now's my chance.

I looked straight into his eyes and kept a serious face.

I stood up straight.

"Levi."

"What."

"Who touched you as a child, and where were you touched?"

"wAt"