7: take me as i am

"Never mind."

Everyone was completely silent. They all stared intensely at me. Levi looked extremely confused. Maybe he was touched? Who knows.

I walked out the room and headed for the vending machine in the corner of the hallway.

Mountain Dew and Doritos are the solution to life.

~

The Next Day

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" Hanji asked.

"Actually, I've never seen her in the cafeteria. Only that time when Hanji forced her to sit with us," Armin replied.

Eren added on, "Yeah. Now that you mention it, I always see her in the hallway, but never in the cafeteria."

"She eats alone."

Everyone turned their heads to Mikasa.

"Do you know about (Y/N)?" Hanji asked full of curiosity.

Mikasa nodded. "I heard her friends left her just because she didn't want to do what they commanded her to. And ever since, she just decided to not have friends."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed, except for Levi who was just quietly listening.

"Eh? That's so mean! AND LEVI! YOU WERE SO MEAN!" Hanji growled at Levi.

Levi kept eating his sandwich. He took a sip of his water then looked at Hanji. He raised his hand and pointed to the ceiling.

At first, they were confused as to why Levi was pointing up. But Hanji and Mikasa knew he meant the rooftop, a place where no one hangs out. Except for one, or two people who likes to go there for peace. Hanji immediately rushed out of the cafeteria and headed for the rooftop.

"How did you know?" Sasha asked.

Levi looked away and quietly said, "She's weird. She talks to herself."

Everyone just stared at Levi for five seconds. Then they all smiled.

(Y/N)'s POV

Man, I really love the rooftop. It's so peaceful with the breeze and no noises at all. No annoying Levi and no ratchet fake people. It's just me and my fo-

SLAM!

"(YYYYYYY/NNNNN)!!!!!!"

I choked on my sandwich and got a heart attack at the same time. I quickly turned around to see the voice belonged to Hanji.

"(Y/N)!"

"Huh?"

Hanji just smiled widely and grabbed my arm. She dragged me out of the rooftop.

"Hanji!!! Where are you taking me!!?"

"INSANE OR WEIRD! WE ACCEPT ALL! OBAMA MEANS FAMILY!!!"

"Ohana."

"OHANA MEANS FAMILY!"

I was surprised. One moment I was peacefully eating my sandwich, and now here I am getting dragged by Hanji who is yelling out weird stuff.

Hanji and I reached the cafeteria and she dragged me to the table where everyone was sitting. Hanji pointed at the seat next to Levi and told me to sit. So I did.

"I would've murdered Hanji if I didn't know she wasn't a kidnapper," I say running out of breath.

Everyone smiled at me and cheered. What.

Eren pointed at me. "From now on, you will always stick with us because we are not a family if we are missing one."

"Eh?" I was so confused. "Bu-"

"NO BUTS! YOU SHALL BE PART OF US. WE WILL ALL EAT AT THE ROOFTOP IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES," Connie and Sasha said together. Was this rehearsed or...?

"Oi. Keep it down," Midget complained.

I felt a tingling feeling. I felt so happy. Are these people really accepting me? "Um. But. I'm really weird. Just to let you know."

Sasha patted my back, "Then we'll get along just fine! I unleash my demonic powers when I smell food. Connie is an egg-"

"Hey!"

"Shhh. And Hanji is insane. You'll see why. Eren has anger problems. Jean has a horse face and has no faith in humanity. Mikasa is yandere much. And Levi."

"Oh? Levi? I thought he was perfect," I smile evilly.

"And Levi. Extreme OCD."

I stared at Levi.

"Shut up," Levi hissed at us.

"Oi. Chibi boi."

Levi immediately turned his head towards me. "What."

It was hilarious. He's trying not to snap. "Why are you captain?"

"Because I'm amazing." Ahem - ego.

"Wow," everyone said in sync.

"Captain just leads us. Choreographer teaches us choreography. Captain makes sure we are getting it right during practice," Hanji informed.

I nodded my head to indicate that I understood. This felt nice. I truly felt accepted. I know these people are not fake if they stick around Levi. And they won't force me to do bad things, right?

I found my people.

"One last question for Levi."

"What again."

I smile innocently. "Seriously. Who touched you?"

"YOU BRAT!"

Everyone laughed.

Hanji hugged me.

Sigh.

"Welcome to The Survey Corps."
____________________________

I'm winging this story with no editing at all. So im veri sori for ratchetness ;-;