13: i want you to know

YEEZUS MOTHATRUCKIN CHRIST. MY HEAD HURTS LIKE A CRACK ADDICT COCONUT PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE SHAKE WITH WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS. MIGHT AS WELL SHOVE A GUCCI BAG UP MY TOOTHOLE I WOULD FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. WHAT THE ACTUAL-

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-" I yelled out until I was interrupted by a violent cough. Which was followed by a sneeze so intense that my head jolted forward so hard that I hit my forehead on my laptop screen.

Well, I'm back in Vegas.

And

I'm sick.

And I absolutely hate it. I could have caught it from Levi that sickness-spreading midget ho. If I just wasn't so nice I would've just left him on the floor or like give him a marshmallow or something, and left perfectly healthy. Actually no I would not do that, never mind. See! I'm too nice!

I am cranky.

Not exactly the best way to deal with my situation but at this point, what have I actually dealt with? Oh that's right nothing because I avoid everything at all costs but not Levi because nooooo I just have to love that cute, sexy, stupid, bitch ass clean freak. Gosh! I want to beat him with a broom and dust dat azz with a duster.

I'm kidding. But yes, I'm cranky.

In all honesty, I got sick because there was so much snow in New York and guess who got tempted to play in it? Bish, me. Sure I must have looked so cute when I was throwing snowballs at everyone and ruining their snowmen, but I played myself when I forgot that snow is just frozen water, not "Santa's magical powers", therefore it melts. So when I was covered in snow, it melted, and the water seeped through my clothes. And now I'm sicker than a dumpster. My head feels like it's being squeezed, I feel numb, it's hot and cold at the same time, I'm dizzy - I feel like a piñata who still kept getting beat by a kid even after spilling out all of my candy.

Not to mention the sleep I didn't get. The brain is complex and made of many, many, many cells and neurons and all other things. But mine is made of LEVI. Levi, Levi, Levi, why is it always damn Levi? All night I tossed and turn in bed, ouch my side hurts, Levi is stupid, ouch my head this and that, Levi is so cute, ouch my back, remember that time you walked in on him in the bathroom by accident and he asked you if you wanted to join or something and then you ran out unable to breathe. Well just tell him already! Oh but I can't. No just do it! Nawwwww-

I'm going crazy.

I need someone for emotional support but everyone is busy. I'm supposed to be busy too but I'm caught up in hiding the fact I'm sick.

I wobble out of my room wrapped in my blanket and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge but immediately close it when I feel the cold make contact with my skin. Thankfully, there was still a few microwavable sandwiches left. Not the best but I can deal. I sit on the couch and lurk through through the internet while eating my sandwich. Everything tastes gourmet when you're hungry.