5: the rivalry continues

Connie's POV

Sigh. Those two, they were at it again. They haven't stopped arguing since (Y/N) and Levi met each other again at room 104. It was pretty amusing for all of us watching Levi get all worked up because of a girl. She was a feisty one. Most girls would have died if Levi just took one look at them. Who would have thought we'd meet one who actually yells at the oh-so-perfect "Prince"?

Sasha nudged me, "I wonder what happened. Surely, whatever happened did not help those two become best friends."

I just shrugged my shoulders and snatched Sasha's bag of chips. She growled at me and went into a fighting position. Fight for the chips! I shall never give up!

Jean put his hand on his snou- ahem - I mean chin, "Do you guys know (Y/N)? Like before she even joined the group?"

"No...?"

I looked over at Armin and he tensed up. He was hiding something for sure. You can see it in his eyes. Or maybe it was because he was sweating really bad. I smirked at the nervous flower boy, "What's wrong, Airrmaaayn?"

Armin slightly jumped, "NOTHING!"

Poor guy. He looks so pained and tortured.

I tapped his leg with my foot under the table. "Spill it."

Armin was about to tell me everything but Eren and Mikasa just got finished ordering their lunch and sat down at the table.

"Those lovebirds still fighting?" Eren jokingly asks.

Levi and (Y/N) snapped their heads towards Eren. Two pairs of eyes burned holes into Eren's head. Then the two yelled in synchronization, "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CALL US LOVEBIRDS AGAIN."

Eren takes a bite off of his sandwhich and stays silent.

"Oi. Eren. Do you know what's going on with Armin?" I asked.

"No-I-don't-no-way," Eren said quickly as he devoured his lunch.

I raised an eyebrow. "Anyone know?"

Everybody froze and quickly ate their lunch. Obviously, they were avoiding the subject. They were all definitely hiding something. And they excluded Sasha and I.

Just as I got lost in my thoughts, I saw Hanji running towards us in the corner of my eye.

She flung her arms around, "HIIIIIII, GU-"

I didn't let her finish her words and cut her off, "HANJI."

She looked at me confused, "Huh?"

I stared her down. "You know something, am I right?"

Hanji immediately changed the subject. "Guys! You won't believe what I discovered last night during my science experime-"

I slammed my hands on the table. "HANJI! TELL. ME. NOW."

Everyone went completely silent and held their breaths. No one moved.

"OKAY! FINE! I give up. You got us," Hanji admitted with a loud sigh. "So, the other day I saw the cat fight between Levi and (Y/N), right? After that, later on during the day, I saw (Y/N) walking in the hallway with the audition flyer in her hand."

A light mentally lit up in my head. "Is that why you wanted to be the judge of the auditions so bad?"

Hanji sheepishly smiled and nodded, "As I predicted, she did audition. She was a good dancer and we all agreed to accept her."

"Uh huh. Keep going." I persisted.

"Levi told me not to tell anyone about the little cat fight they had, but I did anyway."

No way. I looked over at Sasha and she carelessly ate her bag of chips, not knowing what was going on. "And why didn't I nor Sasha know about this?"

Jean spoke up, "You wouldn't be able to keep quiet."

Now it all made sense. "Oh. Right. Don't worry about it! We'll keep quiet! But why were you guys so nervous? You made it really obvious you were hiding something."

Everyone pointed behind me. I turned around and two demons were arguing intensely. Then, their heads shot towards me and stared into my soul.

Eren suddenly stopped chewing his sandwich. "Wait. What. A cat fight?"

"Yeah! The teacher had to stop the heated argument," Hanji's face sparkled.

Sasha finally finished her bags of chips and looked at as confusingly and spoke with her mouth full of junk food, "What I miss?"

____________________________________
2 week vacation?! Aaaaah! moar updates yeeey.. sorry for mistakes I publish without editing :|