2: what a coincidence

It was lunch break. So, here I was again - the school's rooftop. No one else really came up here so I would eat lunch here alone. It was one of the best places ever. I would just sit and eat, and feel so relaxed, just feeling the cool breeze. It was peacefully quiet, too. But today was a little different.

The wind was crazy.

Crumbs from my sandwhich flew everywhere. It was pretty frustrating. Even worse, the thought of that encounter with that guy earlier ruined my whole day.

I looked up at the sky. I saw something green - I think it's paper - flying around.

Just as I thought, the paper was green. And it flew smack dab into my face.

I snatched the paper off my face and analyzed it.

It was a flyer. A flyer for the dance group at my school? I kept reading and it turns out that the dance group are only accepting "good" or "experienced" dancers. "Eh? The audition is tonight."

Now that I think about it, I was really interested in dance for awhile now. I also took dance class for 9 years until I decided to quit. Maybe I should take advantage of that.

But should I? Or should I not?

I looked at my phone and lunch break was almost over in nearly 4 minutes. I stood up from my spot and dusted the dirt from my pants.

I rushed down the school's stairs, trying to make it to class on time.

Just my luck, I collided into someone. I looked up. The sight made anger take over me. Shockingly, it was that guy from earlier.

We both 'tched' at each other and ran to our classes.

Just as I entered the class, the bell rang. Yes! Perfect timing! I cheered to myself.

After School

"Uuugh. Home sweet home." I groaned as I stretched my arms. I was exhausted. I usually do my homework right away, but today was tiring.

I ran upstairs and went straight to my bedroom. I let myself collapse onto the soft, warm bed and I slowly drifted to sleep.

10 minutes into my trance, my eyes suddenly popped open. I jumped off the bed and looked at the time. My eyes went wide.

6:20 pm?! Shoot! The audition is at 7:30!

I started to question myself after realizing what I just did. Why was I panicking? It's not like I'm going to audition.

...

Put dance lessons to waste?

Or...

Uh. Yeah. No.

I'm doing this.