I get up and walk over to my closet then picked out some clothes. I changed then went downstairs. I decided to call Sana and ask if her and Jennie want to go to the mall with me. I press the call button and wait a couple seconds before she answers.

"Minji!"

"Hey Sana"

"What's up?"

"Do you and Jennie wanna go to the mall with me?"

"Yeah sure we were actually going there anyways"

"Ohh alright so I'll meet you there"

"Yep see ya"

"Byeee"

I end the call and grab my keys. Once I go into my car I stare at my phone. No calls or texts from Seonghwa. Nothing. Before I go to the mall I decide to visit my brother real quick since we live pretty close to each other.

It took me about 5 minutes to get there. I get out my car and walk towards the door. I sigh before ringing the doorbell. "Coming!" I hear someone yell. The door opens and I'm immediately engulfed in a hug. "Minji! I've missed you" she says to me. This is my brothers fiancé, Kim Bora. They have just recently gotten engaged. "I missed you too Bora" I smile at her.

"Oh come inside!" I walk inside and we sit on the couch. "Is Hongjoong here? I need to talk to him" I say while looking around the house. "Yeah he's upstairs in his room" I nod my head and stand up. "Thanks Bora I'll be right back" I walk upstairs and go to his room.

The house is still the same just a little bit different. Last year I moved out and bought a house with Seonghwa. Hongjoong obviously still lives here but now he has his fiancé with him. I knock on Hongjoong's door and wait.

"Come in!" I heard him yell. I walk in and see him sitting at his desk using his laptop. He looks up and his eyes widen. "Minji? Well this is a surprise, what bring you here sis?" He closes his laptop and walks over to me giving me a big hug. I really needed a hug because of how I've been feeling lately.

"Hey joong, I came here to visit" I try to say enthusiastically. "I have a feeling that's not the only reason you came here, where's Seonghwa? Did you bring him too?" Just as he mentioned his name tears started to fall. Hongjoong starts to panic and hugs me. "Shhh it's okay don't cry, can you tell me what happened?" I nod my head and sit down on his bed.

"Seonghwa hasn't been answering any of my texts or calls and he's barely home anymore, sometimes he tells me he's working late but he's not. Jongho works with Seonghwa and he told me he doesn't work late"

I put my hands over my face and cry. I feel like Seonghwa doesn't want to be with me anymore. Maybe he's cheating on me..?

"He isn't cheating on me right?" I say looking at Hongjoong. He rapidly shakes his head. "Look maybe you should talk to him about this" I sigh and give him another hug. "Thanks joong, I'll visit another time alright?" He smiles at me. "You're welcome anytime" I stand up and give him one last hug. "Byeee" I wave at him.

I walk downstairs and see Bora in the kitchen. "Bora I'm gonna head out now!" As soon as I say that she runs towards me and gives me a hug. "Alright Minji be safe out there, visit anytime" I laugh and nod my head. She opens the door for me and I walk out to my car.