22

"The person was..."

Seulgi

I freeze in my spot. Did she just say Seulgi, she was the one that tried to kill me? Tears Start forming in my eyes but I wipe it away before any can fall. "So she tried to kill me?" Jennie nods. "Here have this" Jennie hands me a water bottle. "Thanks" I drink almost the whole bottle. "Woah there Minji slow down" right as she says that I realize... this isn't water.

"You gave me alcohol?!" I yell as I put it down. "I'm sorry I thought you knew that" she says. "Isn't this a high school party? Why is there alcohol here?" They laugh as I look at them confused. "Haven't you noticed? There are more than just high schoolers here Minji-" Jennie gets cut off by someone.

"Hey ladies, enjoying your night?" He says to us. I lean over to Sana's ear and whisper "who is that?" "That's the host of the party" i nod my head.

"Hey Jackson and yeah we are having fun this party is great!" She said enthusiastically. "Glad to hear that, well I'll see you around" then he walks away into the huge crowd of people.

I drink the rest of the bottle and they look at me in shock. "Minji? Have you ever drank alcohol before?" She questioned me as I make a face of disgust. "Nope but let's go drink more!" I run off to get more as they chase after me. "No Minji wait!" I don't look where I'm going and I bump into somebody. Before I fall to the floor he grabs me by my waist and pulls me back up.

"Be careful Minji you could have gotten hurt" he says to me with his voice full of worry. I giggle a little bit then look him in the eyes. I slowly lean in closer to him then whisper "Thanks for worrying about me Hwa" then I kiss his cheek. His face gets all red and I laugh at him. "Yah! Don't laugh at me!" He yells as I continue to laugh. "What are you gonna do about it?" I tease him.

Right as I say that he kisses me. I immediately kiss him back as I wrap my arms around his neck. I didn't want to let go of him, until we were interrupted. "Minji!" They stop and stare in shock for a second as they watch me and Seonghwa make out. "U-uhm Minji?" I turn around, my arms still wrapped around Seonghwa. "Yes?" They look at me confused.

"Weren't you just going to-" "OHH YEAH I WAS, ILL BE BACK HWA IM GONNA GET A DRINK" Jennie and Sana start laughing at me. "C'mon Minji lets go, and stop yelling" they hold in their laugh as I pout. "Byeeee Hwa" I blow a kiss at him then walk away.

10 minutes later...

"Minji stop drinking! You're really drunk" I spin around and wobble towards them. "No I'm not" I slur my words. "I'm sorry we shouldn't have let you drink" they say clearly regretting their decision. "Where is my baby Hwa, I WANNA SEE MY BABY HWA" I whine like a baby and fall to the floor. As soon as they help me get up I start running. Jennie and Sana chase me around the house until they lose me. Well now I'm alone and I don't know what to do. I should go look for Hongjoong maybe he is jumping on the rainbows in the kitchen along with the big bear. I start walking off to I don't even know where until I saw Seonghwa.

"My baby Hwa" I walk over to him then stop halfway once I see who he's with. "Lisa" I say pissed off. I start walking over to Seonghwa. "Minji! What are you doing?!" I turn around and see Jennie and Sana walking towards me. I run over to Seonghwa and Lisa and start yelling.

"What are you doing with Lisa huh?!" They both look at me in shock. "I thought you didn't like her? And now you're here talking and flirting with her when you should be doing that with me!" Jennie grabs me. "I think it's time to go home, you had a little too much to drink" I push her hand off me. Seonghwa looks at me surprised. "What do you mean by that?" Lisa scoffs. "She obviously doesn't want us to be together but that's not gonna stop us, right Hwa?" She grabs onto Seonghwa's arm.

I gasp then push her off him. "He doesn't want you! Stop forcing it you crazy walrus!" Jennie and Sana struggle to hide their laugh at my 'insult'. "Oh he does want me, what he doesn't want is you"

"You don't know what I want, and don't call me Hwa, the only person who can call me that is Minji" I laugh in her face. She turns to me then smirks. I look at her confused, seconds later my confusion turned into shock. Lisa turns around and kisses Seonghwa. What pissed me off even more was that he didn't even pull away, he just stood there. Lisa pulled back then smirked at me again. "Still think he wants you?" Her voice is full of attitude.

"Really Seonghwa you just let her kiss you? You know what it's not my problem, I don't even like you like that, have fun with Lisa I'm leaving" I run towards the door ignoring everyone call out to me. Just like the last time, I ran and kept on running until I couldn't anymore.

I ended up on this street that barely had any people. I look down and start crying as I continue to walk. I accidentally bump into someone and fall to the floor. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" I look up to the person and my whole world stops. We lock eyes and I swear I could see stars, or maybe I'm just really drunk.

"Yeah I'm alright" I smile at him as he helps me up. "Are you okay? It looks like you were crying?" I then realize I was a mess, but he didn't care all he cared about was if I was okay. "Yeah I'm alright I just had a bad night" I sniffle. "Wanna talk about it? If that's okay with you" I smile at him then nod.

We start walking to a nearby lake and sit by it as I talk about about what happened. I didn't really care that I was just telling this random guy my emotions and my life, I just needed someone to talk to.

"Well if he is kissing and partying with other girls then he isn't worth crying over, so please don't cry over someone who isn't worth it"

I wipe my tears and smile at him. "Thank you so much for listening to my sad life" we both laugh. "It's fine I'm glad I could help" he pauses for a second. "Can I have your number? Maybe we can meet up another time when you aren't crying?" I laugh and put my number in his phone. "What's your name?" He asks me, I also just realized we never even introduced ourselves. "My name is Minji, and you?" "I like that name" he stops mid sentence as he puts his number in my phone. "My name is...
                             BamBam
____________________________

Hello~ that was a random character add wasn't it, adding BamBam wasn't actually in my original plan but I just thought of an idea with him and decided to add it.
Also I think bumping into people is Minji's talent lol

I hope you liked the chapter!

P.s I did proofread this but if I missed anything then my apologies🥺💜