34

"Ouch"

Seonghwa rushes over to me and starts to panic. "Minji are you okay? Did you get hurt? I'm so sorry I didn't stop you sooner" he checks me for any injuries. I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "I hurt my finger" he stops and stares at me then sighs. "You scared me, I thought you were hurt really bad"

"I am hurt really bad! My finger hurts a lot and I can't move it" he grabs my hand and I wince in pain. His eyes widen. "Was your finger always bent like that?" I shake my head.

"I think you broke your finger- wait how is that even possible, I thought you fell on your arm?" He says as he helps me up. "I was going to but I fell on my hand instead" (That totally makes sense)

"It's alright, let's go back to the guys and tell them that we need to bring you to the hospital because that doesn't look normal" he says pointing at my finger.

"Guys! We need to go to the hospital!" He yells at them. "Why? What happened?" They look at me and gasp. "Oh my gosh Minji are you okay?" I look down while tears are running down my face. It hurts really bad but I'm trying to keep calm. Instead of screaming I just silently cry.

"Minji please don't cry, let's go to the hospital" we all nod and start going to the hospital. Once we get there the doctors took me to a room while the guys waited outside.

The doctors checked my finger and took X-rays. "Looks like you broke your finger, you will have to wear this finger brace for a little while" she says while tightening it. "Owww" I whine. "Alright looks like you can go home now, come back in a week for a check up alright?" She smiles at me and I nod. "Byeeee" I wave while walking out the room.

"Minji are you okay?" They all look at my finger brace and gasp. "Oh my gosh guys Minji is broken, MINJI IS BROKEN" Wooyoung starts yelling. Just when I thought it couldn't get any louder they all start yelling with him.

I ignore them and start walking towards the exit. "Wait Minji!" Seonghwa yells catching everyone's attention. They all run over to me, tripping on each other. I laugh at them and continue to walk. As I broke the finger on my left hand Seonghwa walks next to me and slips his hand into my right one. "Don't leave without telling us okay?" I pout at him then nod.

Once we get to the house I sigh and plop myself onto the couch. "They told me to go back in a week so they can check my finger" I say while turning on the tv. They all nod and sit next to me on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie!" We all agree and find a movie to put on. "No funny business over there" Hongjoong said strictly while Yeosang just agrees. "Yes sir" Seonghwa and I say at the same time. "Let's watch a scary movie" "No!" I yell at the same time as Mingi. "Too bad we are watching a scary movie" he puts the movie on and I grab onto Seonghwa and bury my head into his chest. I hear him chuckle.

"It's alright you can look" I look up and immediately regret it. "AHH" I scream and jump off the couch. "AHH- ouch" I hear someone yell. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry Mingi" I say getting off of him and jumping back onto Seonghwa. "It's fine- AHH" he screams again and I turn away. "You lied" I say to Seonghwa.

"No I didn't" I look up at him and see him holding in his laugh. "You told me it's alright to look and it was not alright" I say with a pout. He pinched my cheeks and smiled at me. "I'm sorry princess" he gives me a hug, holding my head on his chest.

I wrap my body around him and close my eyes. I fall asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"Wake her up!"

"I'm not waking her up, she looks so peaceful"

"Well then I'll do it"

"No wait!"

I wake up to see everyone surrounding me. "Look she's awake now" I look and see them holding cups of water. "What were you guys arguing about?" They stop and stare at me. "They were going to wake you up by pouring water on you" they all turn towards Yeosang and start yelling at him. "Why did you tell her?" They all attack him with pillows while I just sit there watching.

"Morning" Seonghwa says with a deep and raspy voice. How does this man look so good after just waking up? His hair is messy yet it still looks good and his face is just-

"Do I look that good?" He says while smirking at me. I turn away from him and slightly blush. "What's wrong?" He puts his hand on my chin and makes me look at him. I start to panic at how close we are and turn away again. "Do I make you nervous?" He leans in closer to my face.

"That's a little too close" Hongjoong says to us. Seonghwa gives me a peck on my cheek and smiles. "I'll go make breakfast" he stands up and walks to the kitchen, leaving me on the couch with my face all red.

"You guys are so cute!" Everyone says at the same time. I roll my eyes at them. I decide to go to the kitchen and see Seonghwa. I walk in and see him making breakfast, I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. I hear him chuckle a little bit before talking. "Well hello to you too" he turns around and gives me a hug. "After breakfast lets go hang out somewhere" I let go of him and sit on the counter.

"Sure, but where?" He asks while setting out plates. "An amusement park!" I clearly said it a little too loud because seconds later I hear everyone run to the kitchen. "We are going to an amusement park?!" They all shout in unison while jumping up and down. I sigh while watching them yell in excitement. I walk over to Seonghwa and wrap my arms around him.
"Looks like we are all going to have fun today"
_______________________________
Hellooooo~

This story is coming to an end, I will probably put out a couple more chapters before ending it completely

BUT... BUT... Once this book ends I will publish a new one! It is a Wooyoung ff , I'm not gonna say anything else about it just yet ;)

Anyways thanks for reading and see ya in the next chapter💖!