25

I look up to see a car coming full speed at me. Everything happened so fast I didn't even have time to react.

As I watch the car get closer and closer to me I feel someone's hand wrap around my waist and pull me back. I tripped and fell on top of the person. I hear them groan in pain, I look to see who it is and it's...

"Oh my gosh BamBam!" He looks up at me worriedly. "Minji are you okay? Are you hurt?" "I'm fine, what about you?" I'm pretty sure he got a little hurt from me falling on him. "I'm alright as long as you are" we smile at each other. I get off of him and help him up. "Thanks for saving me, I'll try to be more careful next time-" before I can say anything else he grabs my hand and starts running towards the cafe.

Once we get inside we sit down at a table panting. "Why... did... you... suddenly... run?" I say taking breaths in between. "I wanted to cross the street fast and safe and once I started running I couldn't stop, sorry" he looks down.

I grab his face and pinch his cheeks. "It's alright Bammie" I smile at him then he attacks me with a hug. We start laughing as we play around.

We order our drinks and some waffles. Even though it's not morning anymore we still ate breakfast because why not. I cut up a piece and give it to BamBam. "Open upppp" he opens his mouth and I shove the piece in his mouth. His eyes go wide in shock as he whines. "Jeez Minji that was aggressive, any harder and you would have stabbed my mouth" I look at him then start laughing. "Sorry Bammie" I give him a cheeky grin.

We continue to eat until we finish. We sit there and talk for about 10 more minutes before leaving. "So where are we gonna go now?" I ask him. "Do you wanna go to the movies?" My face lightens up. "Yeah! Let's go!" We start walking to the bus stop since it'll take a little bit on foot.

After waiting about 10 minutes the bus finally came. We sit next to each other as the bus drives. I look out the window and see Sana walking with Jennie. The bus stops at a light so I take out my phone and take a picture of them.

"Uh Minji? Why are you taking a picture of those people?" BamBam moves closer to me to look at my phone. "That's my best friend, I'm taking a picture to send it to her, she's gonna think I'm stalking her" I start to laugh as I can picture Sana's face shocked.

"Ohhh that makes sense" I turn to him. "You're my best friend too" he smiles while I take a picture of him. "Minji!" He whines. He tries to take my phone but I hide it. "Haha you can't find it now" he pouts at me. "Well if you can take a picture of me then-" he snaps a photo of me. I gasp. "BAMMIE GIVE ME THAT PHONE NOW" he starts laughing at me struggling to get the phone back.

He holds it up. "Now we are even" I pout again. "Fine" he leans on my shoulder. "I didn't think it was gonna take this long to get there" as soon as he says that the bus stops. He walk of the bus and stretch. "Let's go Bammie!" I smile at him as I link my arm with his. I start running towards the movie theater. "Woah woah Minji slow down!" I stop immediately causing BamBam to trip and fall, dragging me with him. "I'm sorry are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine, maybe try not to stop so suddenly next time" we start laughing as we go to buy tickets.

After we buy tickets we go to get some popcorn and drinks. "Should we share one?" He turns to me. "Nope I want my own large one!" I say excited. He turns to the worker. "One large popcorn and a large soda please" I turn to him, my mouth open in shock. "I wanted my own large popcorn" I pout at him. "But one large one is fine right?" "I guess so" he turns back to the worker. "Can I have another large popcorn please?" I look up surprised. He hands me the popcorn and smiles at me. "Aww you got it! Thanks Bammie you're the best!" I giggle.

-Seonghwa's POV-

The guys and I decided to go to the movies today because we have nothing else to do. We walk in and go buy our tickets. "You're the best!" I hear a familiar voice shout. I turn around and see Minji... with a guy. His back is facing me so I can't see who he is. They walk into a theater together as they laugh and talk. I can't help but feel a little jealous. It's fine they are probably just friends anyway, no need to feel jealous. I brush it off as we go to our theater, the guys already got all the stuff.

-Minji's POV-

About two hours have passed and the movie is finished. We took a bus back to the the cafe and we started walking to my house. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Minji" he says as we stand in front of my house. "Wait what do you mean tomorrow?" he smiles at me. "Well I actually live like a block down from you so I will be going to the same school as you" my eyes widen. "Omg Bammie we are gonna be at the same school!" I jump up and hug him. "Hopefully we will have the same classes, sometimes I get bored or lonely at school so I will feel better with you there"

"Yeah I'm glad I'll have you there too, well I'll see you tomorrow bye Minji Bear!" He waves at me as he walks away. "Bye Bammie!" I wave back as I walk to my door. I walk inside and see they guys sitting on the couch. "Minji!" They all run up to me and give me a big hug. "Hey guys I missed you all" "we did too" Yunho says to me. "Did you have fun with your friend?" Hongjoong says to me. A big smile comes across my face as I remember my day with BamBam. "Yeah I did have fun!" He smiles at me. "That's good, now go wash up" I nod and go upstairs.

-Seonghwa's POV-

"Did you know she was out with a guy?" They all turn to me. "How do you know?" Yeosang asks. "She was at the movie theater with a guy, I saw her there but I didn't see the guy who she was with" Hongjoong looks up at me. "I think I know who it was" I turn to him in shock. "Really? How? Who is it? Are they dating?" He laughs at me. "He walked her home yesterday, I don't know his name but she said they are just friends." I nod my head.
_______________________________
Hello againnn~

I just wanna say thanks to everyone for reading my story it really means a lot to me🥺❤️

I also didn't proofread it yet because I want to work on the next chapter before I start my schoolwork so I'm sorry for any mistakes😭

Thanks so much for reading, byeeee💖