14

You have got to be kidding me

This really doesn't make me ANY happier. My day has started off really bad. In the middle of the crowd I see the girl from the mall, yep that same girl who was all over Seonghwa. We make eye contact and she glares at me- wait at me? I look around to see if she's looking at anyone else but nope, she's looking at me.

She doesn't even know me why is she glaring at me. I was too upset to even realize the person next to her. I look and see Seulgi with that girl. I would say I'm surprised but not really since I saw them at the mall together, she did nothing but watch as that girl threw herself at Seonghwa. My anger grows as I watch her stand there looking down at all these people. They may not notice it but I do. She's judging everybody here with her fierce gaze, including me.

The girl and Seulgi walk in the middle of the crowd and split it up. As they get closer to me I try to back away but Lisa walks MY direction and bumps into me then walks away, exactly like Jennie did. What's with people and bumping into me today? I roll my eyes and walk to class.

As I walk in I see Sana at a desk by herself. I walk over to go sit next to her but Jennie beats me to it. It's fine I can sit somewhere else. I turn around and see Seonghwa sit at a desk. I walk over and sit down next to him. "Hey shouldn't you be sitting with your girlfriend over there?" I point to Jennie talking with Sana. He looks up at me then shakes his head. "It's fine she doesn't need me right now she seems fine on her own." He says with a hint of disappointment in his voice. I sigh then take out my earbuds to listen to music.

Seonghwa yanks out one earbuds and puts it in his ear. "You know bts?" He says in shock. "Yeah of course I do!" We smile at each other. "So who's your bias?" He asks me.

"Namjoon"

"The flavor is immaculate"

"What about you?"

"Oh mine is Jimin" he says smiling. "Jimins voice is very unique I really like it" I agree with him. "And Namjoon's rapping is so amazing, and his dimples are so cuteeeee" I say to him. Seonghwa laughs at my tone of voice then agrees with me.

House of Cards starts to play and I panic. I pull on both of the wires causing my phone to fall. "Oh gosh" I mumble under my breath. We both reach for my phone and bump heads. "Owww!" We say in unison. We both apologize then start laughing, but all of that was interrupted by someone.

"Seonghwaaaa!" The girl yells as she clings herself onto him. I can tell by his face he is uncomfortable. I tap the girls shoulder and she turns around. "Can you get off of him? He's uncomfortable" I simply state. She gives me a nasty look and says "you can't tell me what to do and plus how do you know what Seonghwa is feeling" she yells at me with attitude. Jeez this girl has more attitude than Jennie.

"Can you please get off of me?" Seonghwa asks her. "What why? Don't you like my hugs?" Seonghwa looks at me then back at her. "No? And do I even know you?" The girl almost throws him in shock. "Do you not remember me from the mall?!" Her voice gets higher and I laugh a bit. She turns her head sharply at me. "What are you laughing at?!" She says as her voice gets even higher. I hold in my laugh and respond to her. "Nothing." She crosses her arms and turns back to Seonghwa.

"Oh I remember you" he says a bit disgusted. "Your name was-" "Lisa" she cute him off. "Lalisa Manoban" she winks at him. I feel like throwing up right now, her presence doesn't feel good at all. She sits next to him and continues to flirt. He turns around to me and mouths "help me" I laugh at him then turn away. The teacher walked in class so I put my phone away and started to listen.

                        -Magical Time Skip-

It's now time for lunch and I am exhausted. I'm so happy today is Friday because I cannot last another day. I walk to the cafeteria and sit down at the lunch table. "Hey Minji are you okay?" Wooyoung asks me. "Yeah I'm alright just tired" he nods as I rest my head on my hand. Sana comes and sits down next to me at the table. "Hey Sana" she smiles and greets me. Jennie sits down on the other side of Sana and ignores all of us except her.

Then Seonghwa comes to the table, but not alone. That girl Lisa is clinging to him STILL. I can tell he's tired of it but what can I do, nothing exactly. He sits next to me and smiles. Then before I know it I get pushed off me seat. "Owww what the hell dude!" I say as I lay on the floor. "Minji! Are you alright?" Seonghwa says to me. Before I can respond Lisa takes my seat and blocks his views of me.

Hongjoong gets up and helps me while everyone else asks if I'm alright. "Seonghwa control your new hoe" Yeosang says to him. Everyone tries not to laugh while Lisa looks shocked and upset. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" She yells at him. "You heard me, and I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Seonghwa." She yells at Yeosang again and I've about had it with her.

"You better stop yelling at Yeosang right now" I say to her. She turns to me and laughs. "What are you going to do?" She continues laughing. I start to get really pissed off. "Listen you can't just show up out of nowhere and disrespect all of us alright so know your place Lisa."

She gets even more upset then says "once again WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" She yells at me. I moved to a seat in between Hongjoong and Jennie so me and Lisa aren't near each other anymore. "Oh I'll show you what I'll do about it" I say as I start running to her. Seonghwa immediately jumps up and grabs me while Mingi grabs Lisa because she started coming at me too.

I struggle in Seonghwa grip as he holds me back. "Hey hey hey calm down it's alright" he says in my ear as he back hugs me. I slowly start to calm down as Lisa gets more upset. "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW SEONGHWA IS MINE!" Lisa yells. "He's actually mine" Jennie stands up and walks over to Lisa

"Well well well look what we have here, hello to you Kim Jennie" they glare at each other. "You can't claim Seonghwa because he is my boyfriend" she says to Lisa. "I can't believe someone as pathetic as you can get someone like him" she laughs in Jennie's face. "Don't you dare insult her" Sana stands up to Lisa.

"Oh and who are you?" Lisa says laughing. "That doesn't matter right now so you better leave and stop disrespecting my friends before I kick your ass" Sana says very sassy and confident. Damn where did that confidence come from. Lisa scoffs. "What's going on here?" Seulgi says as she walks over to our table. "Ugh where were you?" "Sorry I was talking with a teacher." She answers back.

"Okay lets go Seulgi" she then turns to us "bye losers!" She says as she walks away. Lunch is basically over by now so I just leave, I'm tired of all of this.
______________________________
This chapter is a bit longer than usual but oh well.
Hope you liked it! 💙💚

I apologize for any mistakes once again, I'm too lazy to go over it😅

Stan day6 because why not🤷🏽‍♀️🙂