20

I open the door and see...
Seonghwa

My mind just completely shuts down. He looks so handsome I can't function right now. "M-minji you look really pretty" he says while looking down. I stand there for a minute not saying anything. He looks up at me confused and starts waving his hand in front of me. "Minji? Are you okay?" I snap out of it and clear my throat.

"Yeah I'm fine, you look really nice too" I manage to say to him. We both start blushing as I let him inside. "So are we all going in one car?" They all look at each other in silence. "Seonghwa can go with me and you can go with Sana if you'd like." Hongjoong says to me. I nod my head. We all go into our cars and start driving to the party.

Once we get there we see lots of people and flashing lights, we can also hear the music. We got there at the same time so we all went inside together. "Let's go look for the guys" we all agree. As we walk around the party we see the rest of the guys sitting on the couch so we head to them. "Minji! Sana!" We turn around and see Seulgi walking towards us. "Hey Seulgi" we say to her.

"We were just about to go with the guys over there, want to come with us?" She nods her head eagerly as we all go over to them. "Hellooooo we have arrived!" Sana yells at them. We all laugh as we sit down. After we started talking Sana suggests we go dance. Everyone agrees so we all go to dance.

I start dancing with Seulgi and Sana when I see a guy walk over to me and starts to dance with me. I can't see what he looks like because his hair is covering his face and the lights in here aren't too bright. I decide to just dance with him because why not. In the corner of my eye I see Seonghwa staring at us. I decide to get a little touchy with him. I turn around and wrap my arms around him and go close to him.

I put my hand on his face and move his hair out his eyes. It's dark in here so it's hard to see who it is. I squint my eyes and move closer to him. "Yeosang?" He smiles at me then hugs me. "I missed you" he says as I hug him back.

We let go then keep dancing. I turn around and see Jennie dancing with some random dude, I'm not even surprised. I wonder if Seonghwa notices. I turn and look for Seonghwa but I can't see him, I shrug it off and turn back to Yeosang. I then notice that Jennie is gone too, maybe they finally went somewhere together to fix their relationship.

After a few minutes I notice Sana is gone. "Yeosang I'll be right back" I walk away to go look for Sana. "Minji where are you going?" Seulgi walks up to me. "I'm looking for Sana" "ooh I'll look with you" I nod my head before responding. "This place is pretty big so let's split up" I start to wonder the house.

I end up in a hallway with a bunch of doors. I open each door to look for Sana. I get to the last door of the hallway. Should I just leave this area? She's probably not even in this room. Whatever it's the last door so I might as well open it. I walk into the room and see two people making out in there. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" the people turn around and face me and my mouth drops in shock.... "Sana?"

I can't believe she's here, in a room, making out with... Jennie? "M-minji I can explain" she rushes up to me. I'm still frozen in shock. I look over at Jennie and she looks like she's going to cry. "Come, you're gonna have to sit down for this" she walks me over to the bed where Jennie is. "Okay, can you explain what's going on?" She takes a deep breath. Before she gets to say anything Jennie puts her hand on her shoulder. "It's okay" she reassured her before explaining.

"So me and Jennie are dating, we have been for a little while now. Jennie doesn't like guys so she doesn't actually like Seonghwa-" I cut her off. "Wait, so you're telling me she's dating Seonghwa for no reason?!" My voice gets higher. "No it's because-" "Sana let me explain why I did this" she nods hesitantly.

"I don't want anybody to know that I like girls so I just date a lot of guys so people won't get suspicious, I know you're probably thinking it's stupid but I'm really afraid of people judging me and not accepting me and my family is really homophobic so they can't know either."

My face softens as I look at her but I am also still confused. "Then why do you pretend you actually like them?" She slightly laughs.

"I have to pretend so people think we actually have feelings for each other."

"Oh so Seonghwa knows and you guys are just pretending?" Jennie looks down and sighs. "He doesn't know, and I feel really bad for using him like this but I just can't risk anybody finding out my secret" her voice cracks and her eyes start to get watery. Sana hugs her to calm her down. "Wait so why were you so mean to me?" Sana speaks before Jennie gets to.

"I told her to" I look at her in shock. "Why would you do that?!" I say half upset.

"Because I thought it could help us cover up more, I didn't want anybody to know about our relationship so I thought if Jennie was mean to you then you wouldn't suspect anything" she looks me in the eyes and she starts to cry.

I can see the pain in her eyes and it really hurts me to see her like this. "Sana you know I would never judge you, you're my best friend" she looks up at me sniffling. "R-really?" I smile at her. "Really"

I then realize something. "Is that why you and Jennie have been so close recently? And why you always stand up for her?"

"Yeah it is" she says shyly. I nod my head. "I still care about you Minji, and I would never replace you I hope you know that" she says sincerely. I smile and hug her. "I know"

"I'm really sorry for how I've been acting" she admits. "Me too" I look over at Jennie. "What I did was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't be rude to other people just to keep my secret"  "it's alright I forgive you both"

I then remember something. "Jennie?" She looks up at me. "Do you know that girl Lisa?" Jennie sighs and rolls her eyes. "Unfortunately I do, I wish I didn't" she says annoyed. "What happened?" "well, me and Lisa used to be...
Best friends
_______________________________

I hope this was a good plot twist, I tried hinting about their 'secret' in the last couple chapters but not too much to the point where it's too obvious.

I hope y'all liked this chapter and sorry for any mistakes! Byeeeeeee💗