00

When people find their soulmate, they start to see a dazzling light in their eyes. The light is different for each person. The light draws people together. If you do not know your soulmate that well, or at all then there is a chance you will start seeing them more often, coincidence? I think not.

Some people think the light is just very simple but it is actually quite the opposite. It won't be just any ordinary light you see, when it happens you can sort of feel a connection between you and the person. Whenever you look at them in the eyes it will feel like it's just you two there in that moment and nobody else. Some people have described it feels as if your on cloud nine.

The longer time you spend with your soulmate, the more your connection grows. When the connection between two soulmates grows they can usually feel the presence of the other one in the room. It's a very comforting feeling when your soulmate is near.

However, if you are displeased with your soulmate then sadly you cannot change that. You will be forever stuck with that same soulmate unless they sadly pass away. If that person does pass away the connection won't be gone completely but it will just fade enough to the point where you can find another.

Some people think that you can have a soulmate at a very young age and that is true but there is a time it starts. At the age of 15 you will be able to see the dazzling light in somebody's eyes and tell they are your soulmate.

Does everybody find their soulmate at the age of 15? No they do not. But that is fine because you have awhile to find them.

But now, now is the time where these simple minded teenagers do and it's only the beginning of their journey to find their...

Dazzling Light