17

It's now morning and I get up and get ready so I can go to the hospital to visit Minji. I get dressed and eat an apple then leave, I have no time to eat anything else I need to see Minji.

I get to the hospital and go into her room. Nobody is here yet, they must be tired from last night but they will be here later. I sit beside Minji and look at her facial features. I really miss seeing her smile and hearing her laugh, it hurts me to see her in a hospital bed with bandages all over her body. I hold Minjis hand.

I put my head down on the edge of her bed as I begin to think... how did this happen? Someone must have hit her with that bat I saw covered in blood and just left it there. But why would someone leave evidence at the crime scene? As I'm stuck in my thoughts I feel something move. I look up only to meet Minjis eyes.

"Seonghwa? What are you doing here... what am I doing here?" She asks me. Before I answer her questions I give her a hug. She looks shocked at first but then hugs me back. I feel better knowing that she's awake now.

                          -Minji's POV-

I wake up in a hospital bed, and I feel someone holding my hand. I look down only to see Seonghwa sitting beside me holding my hand. He looks up and our eyes meet. "Seonghwa? What are you doing here... what am I doing here?" He ignores my questions and just gives me a hug. I was shocked at first but hug him back. After he lets go I look at him and say "now, can you answer my question?" He looks at me and shakes his head. "I have to call Hongjoong first and tell him you're awake." He gets up and walks out the room. I sigh and look up at the ceiling as I wait for him to come back.

"Alright I'm back" he says as he walks in the room. He sits down beside me. "Is it okay if your brother and I ask you some questions?" I laugh at him the nod. "Why are you laughing? I start laughing even more. He pouts at me as I laugh. I immediately stop as I see his face. "AWWW SO ADORABLE" I say as I pinch his cheeks. "I was laughing because you were talking to me as if you were a detective." I say as I continue to pinch his cheeks. I bring his face closer to mine and go "boop" with his nose.

He puts his hands on mine. "Stooooop" he whines while pouting. I start giggling because of his cuteness. I stop and look in his eyes. He starts to lean in and I'm stuck frozen in place, again. Before he gets any closer someone barges in the room.

"Minji-" we stop and turn to the door. Hongjoong eyes widen and he starts yelling at Seonghwa. "YAH! SEONGHWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER SHE JUST WOKE UP WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DONT TOUCH HERRR" he yells as he runs over to me and hugs me. Seonghwa jumps back and I laugh at them.

"Minji are you okay? How are you feeling? What happened before? How did you end up in a river? Who hit you? Was-" I hush him up and he stops talking. "One question at a time please." Then I hear the door open and see all the guys come in together. I ignore their questions because it's the same as Hongjoong's questions. I only greet them. I then see Sana hiding behind Yunho.

"Sana?" I call out her name. (NAREUL BULLEOJWO... I'm sorry I had to lol)

Sana slowly walks up to me. "H-hey Minji" she looks down and plays with her fingers. "I'm really sorry about our fight before, can you please forgive me?" I smile at her and nod my head. She comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Best friends?" She looks at me with pleading eyes. "Best friends" I say back. I feel happier now that we made up.

"Minji what happened? How did you end up in that river?" Seonghwa says softly to me, clearly worried. I look at Sana then at everyone else. "I was upset so I ran away, I didn't know where I was going but I just ran." I take a short pause.

"I ended up at a hill and I was sitting there looking at everything around me, then someone whispered in my ear and I felt something hit my head and everything went black" they all look at me worriedly. "What did the person whisper?" Sana says half scared.

"Goodbye Minji"
______________________________
Lol I slept for like 14 hours after not sleeping the night before.

I hope the story is getting interesting because ngl it was kinda boring and I apologize😭

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter🥺💗!