23

"My name is... BamBam" I smile as I change his contact name to: BamBam💚

"Well BamBam it was very nice meeting you" he smiles at me. His smile is so gorgeous I could stare at him all night. But I'm not gonna do that because that's creepy. We continue to stare into each other's eyes as the street light shines above us, giving us a clear view of each other's faces. I then attack him in a big bear hug. We laugh as we lay down and look at the sky. I take deep breaths and start to count the stars. I almost fall asleep in his embrace until my phone starts to ring. I look at it and see it's my brother so I pick it up.

"Yah Minji! Where are you!" I flinch at his loud voice. BamBam looks at me and mouths 'are you okay?' To me and I just nod. "I'm sorry Hongjoong I went out for a walk"

"Well we went home thinking that's where you went, can you please come home now? I'm worried" I smile feeling a bit happy, it makes me feel good knowing my brother cares about me so much. "Yes Hongjoong I'm coming home now, alright I love you, bye" I hang up the phone then turn back to BamBam. "Who was that?" He asks. "It was my brother, he wants me to go home" BamBam nods then stands up. "I can walk you there if you'd like?" I nod my head and stand up.

I wince in pain and slowly go back on the floor. He looks at me confused, "what happened are you hurt?" He kneels down to me. "I ran here in heels so my feet are sore, I don't think I can walk" I say as I take off my heels. BamBam sits there and thinks for a second. "Wanna get on my back?" A big smile appears on my face, he's really willing to carry me on his back just because I'm a little hurt. "Alright sure" I jump on his back and he starts walking towards the sidewalk. "I'll tell you where to go" I direct him towards my house as we keep walking.

Soon we arrived at my house. He put me down and looks at me. "Do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" I look at him with pleading eyes. "Yeah sure" he says. "How about we meet up at the cafe that's around the corner? Maybe at 3pm?" "Yeah that sounds great! I'll see you then!" He kisses my forehead before walking off saying "goodnight Minji, sleep well" we smile at each other as I walk to my door.

I go inside and see Hongjoong waiting for me on the couch. "Who was that?" I freeze in place. He saw me and BamBam outside? "It was just my friend, he walked me home" he stares at me suspiciously. "Alright if you say so" he gets up and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. "I was really worried about you Minji, are you okay?"

I answer as we let go. "Yeah but my feet are a bit sore from being in those heels." He looks down at my swollen feet and gasp. "Minji you need to put ice on that! I'll get an ice pack for you" he rushes to the kitchen and gets an ice pack, he wraps a napkin around it then hands it to me. "Here use this" I scream as I accidentally drop it on my foot. I look over at Hongjoong and he's looking at me with a 'are you serious' look. "Minji be careful" he says strictly. "Alright I'm sorry, I'm tired so I'm gonna go upstairs, goodnight!" I wave at him as I walk upstairs.

I get into my room and flop on my bed. I put the ice pack on the table next to my bed then put my phone on the charger. I get my towel and head to the bathroom. I walk in and put my towel down. Before I take off my dress I notice something in the corner of my eye. I see a figure standing there. I slowly turn around to face it. As soon as I look, I scream.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know you were in here I'll leave now-" he cuts me off. "It's fine I was just leaving anyways." I watch him walk away while pushing back his wet hair, and he only had a towel around his waist so I unknowingly started to check him out. He stopped and turned around facing me. He smirked, then did that thing with his tongue and looked me up and down before walking away.

I immediately rush over to Hongjoong's room with my face all red. When I get in front of his room he opens the door and walks out. "Hongjoong! Why didn't you tell me Seonghwa was here!" I yell at him. "Woah calm down, did something happen?" I glare at him. "Well I just saw him in the bathroom and it scared the hell out of me because I didn't know he was here" Hongjoong starts to laugh. "Yah! Why are you laughing at me!" I say angrily. "I'm sorry Minji I should have mentioned he was staying here" he sighs. "It's fine I guess, well I'm going to take a shower now so bye" I run back into the bathroom.

30 minutes later...

I get out the shower and change my clothes. I jump onto my bed and sigh. Today was really tiring I just want to sleep now. I turn off my lamp and get into my blankets. Then I hear my phone ding, I groan as I reach for my phone and open it...

1 message from BamBam💚
_______________________________

Hellooooo, this chapter was kinda boring and I'm sorry🥺 I'm also having a hard time writing because of my schoolwork and sometimes I forget what to write😭

I'm working on the next chapter now, I hope you liked it💗!