18

"Goodbye Minji"

I shiver in fear as I remember those words. They all gasp in shock. "D-does that m-mean someone tried to k-kill you?" Sana says tearing up. "I think so" I say to her.

"Then how did you end up in the river?" Wooyoung asks. "I probably fell down the hill after I passed out and fell in the river" Hongjoong sighs loudly after hearing what I said. I turn to him and see his leg shaking as he covers his face with his hands. "Hey Joong, it's alright I'm fine" I say with a smile.

"But that person is still out there! What if they try to hurt you again!" His voice cracks as his eyes tear up. "We can all protect her" Jongho says. "Yeah, as long as someone is with her she will be alright" Yeosang says to us. "You're right, from now on someone will always be with Minji to make sure she is safe" I look at him in shock. "All the time?!" He looks me in the eyes and starts laughing. "Yes all the time."

I cross my arms and pout at his statement. I don't know how I feel about someone being with me ALL the time like I need some space. "I can't always be there next to you so for the times I can't, someone else will be there for you" I look at him confused. "And who will that be. He looks around the room at everybody then back at me. "Sana, and....."
Seonghwa

Great, just great. I'm fine with Sana, but Seonghwa? He should be spending time with his girlfriend not me. I turn to Seonghwa "but what about Jennie? Don't waste your time with me" I say to him. He gave me this look as if I just forgot he has 3 cats or something.

"It's never a waste of time when I'm with you, and don't worry about Jennie It's fine" he winks at me. "Yeah no don't do that" Yeosang says to him. Everyone laughs. "Wow look at jealous Yeosang" they all start to tease him. He looks down as his cheeks get red from embarrassment. "Yah I am not jealous!" His cheeks get even more red. "Yeah sure" Wooyoung says sarcastically.

The nurse comes in the room and starts talking. "Hello Miss Minji" she bows at everyone. "You still need to rest and recover from your injuries so you will not be discharged until Tuesday. Today is Sunday. I sigh in disappointment. I was really hoping to go home soon. Seonghwa seems to notice the disappointment in my eyes. He grabs my hand and I turn to him, he smiles at me reassuring me that it'll be alright. I smile back then turn back to the nurse. "Don't stress yourself out too much and just rest" the nurse bows at us then leaves.

"I want to leave" I say with a pout. "You heard the doctor you have to stay here and rest" Seonghwa says to me. I grab a pillow and scream into it. They look at me In shock because of my sudden outburst. "I don't want to stay in here I want to leave, can we leave Hongjoong?" I say trying to convince him.

"No" I gasp. "The doctor says you can't come home until Tuesday, so you will go home Tuesday" he says strictly. I sigh. I kind of expected that answer but it was worth a try.

5 days later...

It's been about 3 days since I got discharged from the hospital and I haven't gone to school yet. Even after I left the hospital Hongjoong didn't let me go back to school. It's now Friday and I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Hongjoong to get home. I hear the door open and look up. "Hey Minji" he walks in with Sana behind him.

Sana runs up to me and hugs me. "I missed you bestieee" she let's go and sits down next to me. "So Jackson is having a party tomorrow and you're coming with me" she states.

"Woah there no partying for you missy" Hongjoong interrupts us. "What come on she has been locked in the house for 3 days already, I think she will be fine" Sana says to him. "Fine but I'm going too, I'll ask the guys if they want to come too" we cheer in joy.

I don't usually party but I haven't been to a party in a long time, and I can finally leave this house. "Okay so I'll come to your house tomorrow so we can get ready for the party!" I nod excitedly. "I'm gonna go home now, I'll see you tomorrow!" We say goodbye to each other and I close the door.

I go upstairs to get ready for bed. After I do, I lay down and go on my phone. As I'm scrolling on Instagram I get a message from an unknown number.
———————————————————————
1 message from Unknown

Unknown: Hey Minji!

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: It's Seonghwa, your brother gave me your number

Me: Oh! Hey Seonghwa!

   Do you want to change this contact name?
                                  Yes
______________________________

Hehe imma end it right here
I tried correcting everything but if I missed any mistakes then I'm sorry😓
I am also procrastinating on school work (sorry Chan ☹️) but it's worth it :)

Hope you enjoyed itttttttttt💖