01

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, not wanting to get up I turn it off and go back to sleep. "KIM MINJI GET UP NOW". I groan in frustration and sink into my bed to sleep more. I then feel my bed sheets being lifted off of me and the cold air hitting my body sending shivers down my spine.

"Ugh I don't wanna get up yet just give me 5 more minutes" I told him while snuggling into my bed sheets I had yanked back. He walks out of my room without saying a word leaving me a bit confused. I hear a few shuffling noises and water running followed by a quiet but audible chuckle.

I turn around and latch myself onto my pillow feeling myself sink into it. I smile to myself at the soft familiar feeling and close my eyes letting myself fall into another deep slumber.

I hear the faint sound of my door opening and closing causing me to slightly open my eyes. "I told you just 5 more min-" before I can finish my sentence, a cold liquid splashes onto my face causing my bed to get wet. I immediately sit up and look at him with wide eyes.

"OH MY GOSH HONGJOONG ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yell while wiping the water off my face with my hands.

Kim Hongjoong, my older brother well older by 1 year not that much of a difference. The older male slightly chuckles while placing down the bucket. "Sorry sis but I told you to get up and you didn't listen now get ready before you make us late AGAIN"

I glare at him for a few seconds before responding. "Fine I'll get up" I look at Hongjoong and see him grinning at me, feeling satisfied at my answer.

"You're such a pain" I mumble as I get out of bed and grab my towel. I notice him pause and turn around to face me. "What was that?" He says while crossing his arms. "Nothing I'm going to get ready now bye" I say before running past him and into the bathroom locking myself in.

I turn on the water and start peeling off my pajamas. I place my towel down and step into the shower instantly making me feel better and more awake. I stand under the water and sigh feeling a bit happy but at the same time bummed out as usual.

I wish I could just stay in my bed all day but no, I have to go to school and do work. But then again I get to see my amazing friends who I truly adored so much.

Each one of them held a special place in my heart and I was truly grateful to have them all. All of their cheery personalities could instantly make someone feel better and their bright smiles always lightens up everyone's day.

Realizing that I might be late, I hurriedly finished my shower and went back out to my room. I get my clothes from the closet and slowly put them on not feeling the need to rush anymore after looking at the time. I put my hair up into a ponytail then head downstairs.

I walk downstairs and grab my backpack from the living room floor and carry it with me to the dining room. I see Hongjoong sitting down at the table with two plates. I smile at him and sit down picking up my fork. "Thanks for the food" I say to him. He looks at me confused then pushes my plate over to him. "Nope both of these plates are mine."
...
"Uhm what am I supposed to eat then."I say ignoring the bowl of fruits in front of me. He smiles at me and quietly laughs. "I'm just messing with you Ji" He says while pushing my plate back to me. I thank him AGAIN then start to eat the food.

"This is good" I say while shoving the last piece of food into my mouth. He ruffles my hair and smiles. "I'll take your plate" I nod while he grabs my empty plate and places it in the sink along with his. I walk over to the stairs and sit on the last step while grabbing my shoes. Hongjoong sits next to me and does the same.

We stand up and grab our bags, swinging them over our shoulders. I open the door and sigh while looking outside at our front lawn. Our house isn't the most appealing but it's pretty decent. Two medium sized pits sit on both sides of our door while a small bench is placed next to it. Wind chimes slowly moving back and forth from the breeze.

I feel Joong nudge my arm and I turn around. "Let's go?" I smile at him and nod. I stand in front of the house breathing in the fresh air. I turn to Hongjoong and see him walking towards me meaning it's time to start walking.

Our house isn't that far from the school so we decide to walk. It's a 5 minute walk after all so why waste time driving.

"Oh by the way Minji one of my friends is transferring to our school, his name is Park Seonghwa and he will be sitting with us at lunch now." Hongjoong says while looking forward.

"Oh?" I say confused. "I thought I knew all of your friends, I never heard of Park Seonghwa." Hongjoong nods at me and then continues. "I never really mentioned him before plus he used to live kind of far away so he never got the chance to come over, I met him when mom and dad were alive and I would sometimes go to the park with the guys." I nod as he explains. I remember Hongjoong going to the park quite often when we were younger, I would usually stay inside coloring with mom and dad.

We finally arrived at school and scan the area looking for our friends. We soon spot them and start to walk over. "MINJI!!" I hear my best friend scream before jumping on top of me.

"SANA I MISSED YOU!" They all look at us weirdly. "you guys saw each other yesterday though?" Says San confused. "Yeah we haven't seen each other in a whole day I missed my best friend." She says dramatically.

Yunho suddenly appears out of nowhere and hold his arms out to me. "I want a hug toooo~" soooo I gave him a hug because who wouldn't want to hug this giant teddy bear. "Guys is that Seonghwa over there?" Yunho says. Everybody turned around...including me. We all see a tall man with black hair walking towards us.
Oh. My. Gosh.
The moment I laid my eyes on him I felt as if time had stopped. My breathing hitched and I felt my face start to heat up. But I noticed something odd when I looked at him, was it the way he walked? Was it the way his skin glowed? I squint my eyes and slightly walk forwards to try and get a closer look. I slowly scan him from the bottom up and stop once I get to his face. My jaw slightly opened as I noticed the golden light swirling around in his dark brown orbs.

This sounds oddly familiar...is this the thing Sana is always talking about? I gasped once I realized. Was this it? Was this the...

Dazzling Light