04

After art class I waltz my way over to the next class. After a few classes it was finally lunch time. I was pretty early to lunch so the only one there was Yunho. "Ayyy wassup Yunhoe"
...
                    Awkward silence

"I'm going to get lunch now." Yunho just left me alone at the table to get food. Well it was fun while it lasted. Soon Jongho came to the cafeteria so I greeted him in the most normal way possible. "JONGHO WASSUP APPLE MAN" I ran towards him for a hug and he gave me a hug while picking me up and spinning me around. We sat down after and pretended we didn't just hug like we were in a movie.

We started talking a bit then Yunho came back with food for all of us. "The others still aren't here yet? Wow they are late" we all agreed with Yunho, it's not normal for them to be late especially to lunch.

            Meanwhile at Seonghwa's locker...

"Mingi stop being so aggressive it's not gonna open up."

"Oh really why don't you try doing it Hongjoong."

"Alright fine I will then."

Hongjoong struggles to open up the locker after Mingi, then gives up. "Guys it's fine I can always try some other time let's just go to lunch" Seonghwa says feeling guilty for wasting their time.

"no Seonghwa we are gonna open up your locker okay?" He says with a big smile. "Thanks San" he smiles back at the younger boy. About 5 minutes pass by and they still haven't opened up his locker.

Seonghwa slowly runs his hands through his long black hair, rolling his eyes and letting a long sigh out. He slightly pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue getting a bit annoyed at how much time is being wasted because of a stupid locker.

"Seonghwa how do you let this happen." He says while grinning. "Hush Yeosang can you go get Jongho instead of standing there?"

"Nope I'm good, sorry Hwa." Seonghwa groans in frustration. Eventually somebody finally opens the locker and a sigh of relief is heard from everyone.

"Finally it's opened" he says feeing relieved. He places his books into his locker and closes it back up. "Thanks guys, let's go to lunch now" they all nod and start walking to the lunch room.

Back at the cafeteria

"Wow look who finally showed up" I say. Hongjoong then explains why they were late after they sit down and I nod understanding why.

Seonghwa is sitting next to me because that's just how it ended up. The girls then come to our table and Sana sits on the other side of me. We were all just sitting having a nice time when somebody had to ruin it. "Hey baby I missed you~" Jennie clings onto Seonghwa.

He doesn't respond and just kisses her. I'm confused how are they dating when he basically just got here? I got up and went over to Hongjoong to ask him what is happening.

"Hey I have a question, how are they already dating when he just got here? Am I missing something here?" Hongjoong sighs then says "They were dating before he transferred here that's why." I nod my head in response. "Does he knows that Jennie plays people?" Once again Hongjoong sighs and responds with a no.

I feel bad for Seonghwa, he doesn't even know that his girlfriend is the biggest play girl at this school, Sana and Seulgi has dragged me to parties sometimes and each party I've been to Jennie was with a different guy.

"Have you guys tried warning him before?" "Yeah we all have but he doesn't seem to listen to anyone." Hongjoong says. Well hopefully Seonghwa won't get so hurt, but I'm not sure about that.

I went back to my seat after talking with Hongjoong and when I got back Seonghwa and Jennie were flirting while she was sitting on his lap. I felt kind of uncomfortable sitting there having to see that. Sana senses my uncomfortableness and asks if I want to leave. I say yes then gather up my stuff. I look at them once again but Jennie notices.

"Why are you looking at my boyfriend like that?!"I was shocked at her sudden outburst. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I got up and walked out with Sana. I wasn't listening to anybody calling out to me. I then realized I left without telling the rest of the guys I was going.

Sana and I were walking to our lockers to put our stuff away when Seulgi ran up to us. "Hey what happened are you okay? Why did you suddenly leave like that?" Seulgi bombarded us with questions.

"Yeah we are fine I just wanted to leave but I forgot to tell you guys" Seulgi sighs in relief at my statement. "Let's go to music class now." I say tiredly.  "But isn't it a little bit early?" Sana says. "We have about 5 minutes before the bell rings so it's fine." We start walking to class and then sit down once we get inside. We also have class with the guys so they should be here soon.

"Minji are you okay?" "Why did you leave the cafeteria?" "Did you get upset" "Did we do something wrong?" "Are you feeling well?" "Are you sick?" "Did something happen?" "Where did you go anyways."

The guys kept on asking questions as soon as they got in the classroom. "They wanted to follow you but I said you might have left so you can be alone so I told them not to." San tells me. I hum in response. "To answer everybody's question yes I am fine, I just wanted to leave the cafeteria."

After I answered them, I saw Seonghwa staring at me... that's kind of weird, he looks very confused for some reason, did I do something?"

                         -Seonghwa's POV-

Did she leave because of me? Or did she leave because of Jennie? She left right after Jennie said something to her so maybe that was it. I feel bad though I should have said something to Jennie before Minji left. "Uhm Seonghwa? Are you okay?" Yunho says to me. I finally snap out of it and respond.

"Yeah? What's up?" Yunho looks at me then looks back and Minji. "Why were you staring at Minji? Oh my gosh do you like her?" I must have been staring at Minji when I was thinking, I really should be aware of the things I do.

"I was just thinking and spaced out, I don't like Minji I already have a girlfriend." Yunho sighs then responds with an okay. I should talk to Minji.
_______________________________

   Well that's all for this chapter. If you don't already, Stan stray kids & Ateez, alright Byeee

Why I'm I so cringey🤡