32

"SEONGHWA IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

We look at each other in shock. We start to panic once we hear him walking upstairs. "Get under the blankets!" I grab my blankets and completely cover Seonghwa and I. Hongjoong bursts through the door looking at us, his eyes wide. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" We look slowly turn to each other, this is where we die.

"W-we weren't doing a-anything" I stutter. "Oh really? So what are you guys doing in bed together?" I gulp. "We were tired so we wanted to go to sleep" Seonghwa says. I don't believe that one bit and I bet Hongjoong doesn't either.

"Yeah I'm not going to believe that, I woke up and noticed you two were gone. I went into the kitchen and saw BOTH of your shirts on the floor. Now I find you guys in bed! Nope nope I won't allow this to happen you guys are too young" we hear more people walking upstairs.

"What's going on here-" they all freeze as they see Hongjoong standing in my room while me and Seonghwa are laying together in bed. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Yeosang walks up to us. "I'm not letting my cousin have children at this age" I stop and look at him in shock. "C-cousin?" Tears form in my eyes. Everyone looks at us shocked.

I turn to Hongjoong. "Did you know about this?" He looks down. "I was going to tell you that Yeosang is our cousin, don't worry I just found out recently" I look at them all, "close your eyes" everyone looks at me confused. "Why-" "just do it all of you" they close their eyes. I get out of bed and put on another shirt.

I turn back and jump onto Yeosang wrapping my arms and legs around him. He uncovers his eyes and looks at me. "I'm glad that you're my cousin- does that mean you're going to live with Hongjoong and I here?" I look over to Hongjoong waiting for his answer. "Well that's up to Yeosang, he already has his own house so I'm not sure if he would like to move in with us"

"I would love to" he smiles at me. "Really? Yayyy!" I bury my head into his neck. "I'm tired" they all start laughing. "Well maybe you should go to sleep instead of getting freaky with Seonghwa" I slap Yeosang's arm "whatever I'm going to sleep now, bye guys" I let go of Yeosang and give the guys a hug before they leave my room.

"Cuddle with meeee" he whines. "Fine" I jump into bed and move next to Seonghwa. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I lay down and close my eyes. "Goodnight Minji" he kisses my forehead.

Morning..!

I wake up to the sound of people yelling and making a lot of noise downstairs. I try to get up but Seonghwa's grip gets stronger. "Let's stay like this a little bit longer" he cuddles closer to me. A minute later we hear this loud beeping sound and smell smoke.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" we jump out of bed and rush downstairs. We walk in the kitchen to see the guys trying to cook breakfast. Everything is a complete mess and out of control. "What is that?" I run up to them. "It's a pancake" Mingi says focusing on flipping it. He's doing a pretty bad job but I'll give him an A for effort.

I look around and see the others cooking bacon and eggs. I walk over to Yeosang and San who is by the fruits. "Seonghwa come over here and help!" They shout at him. He rolls his eyes and walks over to them. I laugh at him then turn to Yeosang and San. "Guys, the fruits really fresh!" Yeosang says while eating the fruit. San starts eating the fruit right after he does.

"Should you guys be eating that?" They stop and look at me. "Yeah it's alright we have enough" he laughs. "Alright guys it's done!" They all bring over plates to the table. I then realize that Hongjoong was the only one not cooking, he was just standing there watching them with a disappointed look.

I look at all the food and struggle to hold in my laugh. "What is all of that?" Yeosang grabs the plate and explains what it is, or what it was supposed to be. "It has raw bacon, half-cooked egg, a burnt pancake, fruits and veggies that look sort of unwashed" he looks up at us.