16

An hour has passed by and we still haven't found Minji yet. I collapse to the floor crying, everyone stops and looks at me. "W-what If we cant find her, I can't afford to lose m-my sister she's all I h-have" San walks up to me. "Don't worry Hongjoong we are going to find Minji alright? Let's keep looking" I nod as I wipe away my tears. "Guys I think we should split up maybe it will help us find her" I suggest to them. "Yeah that's a good idea let's split up, if anyone finds her we immediately call each other okay?" We all nod then split up.

                        -Seonghwa's POV-

As I'm looking for Minji I see a hill in the distance. I decide to climb the hill to see if I could see anything from up top.

I reached the top of the hill and start scanning the area around me. I notice a baseball bat on the floor, I walk up to it and it's covered in blood. I look below the hill and see a river. As I'm about to walk away I notice something strange, there's something in the water.. it's... a body?! I carefully go down the hill to see if I was correct.

As I make it down I slowly walk up to it and can confirm it is a body. I turn it around and see the face. Oh my gosh it's Minji! I drag her out of the river and immediately call the group chat.

"Guys I found Minji!"

"Really where! Is she okay?!"

"I found her body in a river at the bottom of a hill near the (s/n) store and... her head is bloody it looks like she was hit with something"

Nobody answers and I look to see if they are still on the call. "Hello? You guys still there?" Then I hear a scream from above me and I see Hongjoong running up to us with the rest of the guys. "Oh my gosh my poor little sister" he cries out. "Jongho can you carry her?" He nods and picks minji up. "Alright the Hospital is just a block away let's bring her there" we all agree and head to the hospital.

We finally get to the hospital and get a nurse. "Please help my sister we found her unconscious in a river" Hongjoong tells the nurse. She gets a bunch of doctors and they bring her to the emergency room.
"Please wait here we will take care of her" a doctor says to us.

We sit down and wait for them to be done. All of a sudden we see a lot of doctors rush into her room. "Hurry! We might lose the patient!" We hear a nurse call out. Tears manage to escape my eyes, I try to wipe them away but more keep coming. I turn to the guys and see them all crying. "I'll call Sana" Hongjoong says as he gets up.

After about 2 minutes he comes back and sits down. 5 minutes later we see Sana running into the hospital. She looks around with tears in her eyes. Once she spots us she walks over to us. "Hey guys how is Minji?" She asks. "We aren't sure" I respond back trying not to burst into tears. Sana starts sobbing really loud and hugs Hongjoong. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault, if I didn't fight with her then she would be home safe-" "Sana don't blame yourself it wasn't your fault" they cry together as we all watch.

1 hour later...

"Are you guys the family of Ms. Kim Minji?" A nurse asks us. "Yes we are-" Yeosang gets cut off by Hongjoong. "Is my sister all right?!" He yells. "Yes she is alright but she was very stressed out and she took a brutal hit to the head, and the fall gave her a couple bruises, her body was laying in the water for quite awhile you guys are lucky you found her sooner" the nurse explains. "You can now visit her" as soon as she says that we all rush inside her room.

I saw Minji laying down on the bed with bandages on her body. "She needs to rest so please try not to make so much noise." The nurse says before leaving. Hongjoong walks up to her and sits down. He holds her hand and starts crying again. "Sorry you guys have to see me so emotional it's just, Minji is all I have and I really don't want to lose her-" I cut him off. "It's fine bro I understand" he smiles at me then looks back to minji.

Another hour has passed and we are still here. "Guys we should go home to take a shower and rest" Sana suggests. We all agree with her except Hongjoong. "I'm not leaving Minji" we all sigh. "Hongjoong we can come back tomorrow but right now we need to rest. He gives in an we all walk out the room, well except me. I walk over to Minji and grab her hand. "Please wake up" I whisper before kissing her forehead. I then leave the hospital and go home.
_______________________________
Oof well was an adventure wasn't it?
I'm not checking for errors until later so if u see this chapter before I correct it then my bad😭 but I hope y'all enjoying the story!😭💗