10

I see Jennie looking at some clothes talking with someone. That other person turns around and I see it's Sana. What are they doing here together? I thought they weren't friends. Then near by I see Seulgi with a girl that I do not recognize, probably a friend from somewhere else like out of town. I put the clothes in the changing room and decide to walk up to Sana and Jennie. "Hey guys what are you doing here together." Sana looks at me then says "I was here looking at clothes when I saw Jennie, so I decided to ask her about these clothes here." She holds up the clothes In her hand. I respond with an oh then go back to the changing room.

I try on some clothes and ask Yeosang how it looks and he liked all of them which doesn't help me with choosing. Since he liked all of them I decided to buy all of them. After we buy the clothes we leave the store. As we are walking out I see Seonghwa nearby in the store. I was going to say hi to him but then I saw that random girl that was with seulgi, talking to him. I wonder if he knows her too. I decide to just leave the store and ask him later about it.

Yeosang and I are just wondering around the mall when we run into the rest of the guys. "Hey Yeosang hey minji." Yunho greets us. We say hi then decide to tag along with them because why not.

-Seonghwa's POV-

"Hey Seonghwa" I heard someone call out. I turn around to see a girl, I've never seen her before. "Uh do I know you?" I say to her. "I'm Jennie's friend, your her boyfriend right?" She asks me. If she's Jennie's friend why haven't I seen her before? Well Jennie is popular so I most likely don't know all of her friends. "Yes I am." I respond. "Well I'm Lisa it's nice to meet you." She says a little flirty. I start to feel a little uncomfortable.

I see Minji and Yeosang leaving the store. "Yeah nice to meet you I'm sorry but I have to go now bye." I leave the store and go to follow minji and Yeosang.

They have just been walking around the mall talking and doing nothing. I don't even know why I'm following them- oh my gosh I just realized I left Jennie in the store. Before I turn around to go back I see Yeosang and Minji talking with the other guys. It looks like they are all going to other stores together. I decide to go back and get Jennie then catch up with everyone else.

I walk back into the store and start looking for Jennie. "Seonghwa! You came back!" I hear someone yell behind me. I turn around and see Lisa. I really don't have time to stay and talk to her so I just wave to her and keep walking. She then runs in front of me. "So what brought you back here?" She says smiling at me. "I'm just here looking for Jennie have you seen her?" Lisa gives me a weird smile then says "I haven't seen her but that's fine we can go somewhere else together.

"I'm sorry but I have to go look for Jennie." I say then walk past her. She grabs my arm and turns me around. She puts her hands on my chest and then slowly moves them up to my neck. "Why don't you want to go somewhere with me?" She says as she gets closer to me. I try and push her away but she keeps pushing herself back. She's so close to a point where she might kiss me. Just as she leans in closer to me I hear someone start to talk next to us.

"Lisa what are you doing to my boyfriend?!" We both turn around and see Jennie with Sana. I'm so glad she's here it saves me more time AND Lisa is hard to escape. "Oh nothing I was just showing him my acting skills." She smirks at me. "No you weren't." Lisa makes a face at Jennie after she says that.

"That was a scene from Romeo and Juliet."

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"You are a bad liar."

"I'm not lying I'm telling the truth"

"You we're trying to seduce my boyfriend"

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes you were now get away from him"

Lisa huffs in annoyance and steps away from me. "Jennie I was looking for you so we can meet up with everyone else." She smiles at me. "Okay then let's go." Before we walk away we hear someone yell. "SANA!" We all turn around and see... Minji? When did she get here? I hope she didn't see what just happened.

                            -Minjis POV-

I forgot that Sana was at the store. I should go get her. "Hey guys I'll be back I'm going to get Sana." I started walking back to the store. When I got there I saw Seonghwa and the girl from earlier. She started getting really close to him and it looked as if she was going to kiss him. I got upset because Seonghwa has a girlfriend and he shouldn't let that happen. I was going to go over there and say something to stop it but then I saw Jennie walk over to them and she said something about it to them.

It made me feel better that she stopped it because Seonghwa wasn't going to do anything about it he just looked frozen in place. I let them talk a bit before walking over there. "SANA!" I yelled. Everyone turned and looked at me as I walk over to them. "Sana, I was looking for you so we can meet up with everyone else." I then hear that random girl scoff.

"Do you have a problem?" I say to her. I'm not going to be nice to her after what I saw. "Oh nothing." She gives me a nasty look.

"Alright let's go." Sana says awkwardly. "I was going to meet up with the guys too." Seonghwa says to me. I smile then respond. "Then let's go together." We all left the store and went to find the boys. "Minji over here!" I hear Wooyoung yell. As we walk over to the boys I see Seonghwa slap Wooyoung's arm. He then yells in pain. "Why are you so loud you didn't have to yell across the whole mall." Seonghwa scolds Wooyoung. We all start laughing. "Sorry." Wooyoung says pouting. I walk over to him and pinch his cheeks. "How cuteeeeeee!"

Everyone starts laughing once again. "Hey guys wanna go to the hair salon?" Sana says to us. I think that's a good idea I need to fix up my hair. "No way." Jongho says. "Yeah I don't wanna do that." Mingi agrees. "Well you guys don't have to come." I say. "Ooh can I go too?" Jennie says. Sana turns around and says yes. I wonder when they got so close? "Seonghwa babe lets go!" He turns to her shocked. "W-wait I didn't agree to go." Jennie stops and pouts at him. I see Sana cringe behind her. Seonghwa sighs then looks at me, he agrees to go. Looks like Sana, Jennie, Seonghwa, and I are going to the hair salon...
______________________________
Sorry I haven't updated, I didn't know what exactly to write and I've been kind of busy, I'm working on the next chapter right now!💞

Thank you for reading!🥰