29

"I love you too Minji" I say as she passes out in my arms. "No! Why?!" I scream as I hold her body. The guys hear me screaming and run in. Everyone's face drops once they see my tear stained face and Minji's lifeless body laying in my arms.

"No... my little sister" Hongjoong walks up to us then starts to shake Minji. "Please wake up, please just tell me this is a prank. C'mon Minji this isn't funny!" He yells at her but she doesn't respond. "Why can't you guys just be happy she's finally dead?" Lisa says as she's still struggling to fight with Seulgi. That's all it took. Just those words made us lose control.

"You're gonna pay for this!" We all shout as we run towards her. She pushes Seulgi off and grabs her gun then aims it at us. "If any of you move, I might just have to kill you too" we all stand still for a moment before we hear someone walk in. BamBam

"We got him boss" a few people dressed in black comes and brings BamBam to her. "Oh my gosh is that Minji over there?! Lisa what the hell did you do!" The people holding him, throw him to the floor in front of Lisa.

"What did he do" she asks them. "He was trying to contact the police" she scoffs. "You just love getting in my way, don't you BamBam?" She grabs his face. He slaps her hand away and glares at her. "Oh so that's how it is now, then you won't mind if I kill you too right?" He goes silent and looks down. "That's what I thought"

"I slowly walk over to what I'm guessing are her workers? Then I grab their gun and aim it towards them. "Try to fight back and I will shoot you" he tries to fight me anyways. The rest of the guys do it too, they take their guns and use it against them.

"Kill them! All except my Seonghwa" she winks at me. "Okay so BamBam, how do you feel about working with me?" He looks at her in confusion. "Why would I want to work with you?! Minji is dead now because of you and you're hurting her friends and family!" He smacks her in the face and she stands there in shock.

"Fine then looks like I will have to kill you" she aims her gun at him then shoots. "No!" Seulgi runs in front of him and takes the bullet. "Why did you do this?!" He holds her. "B-because I've see how h-happy you made M-minji before w-when Lisa m-made me follow you guys" she leans into his ear and whispers something to him. His eyes go wide. "Please protect Minji" she says while Lisa aims her gun at BamBam.

"Don't take it personal, okay? I just have to get rid of everyone who gets in my way" before she can do anything else I smack her gun away from her. I pick it up then aim it towards her. "You've caused enough problems now it's time for you to stop" I say before shooting her.

Everyone looks at me shocked. "What are you all looking at?! We gotta get everyone to the hospital!" They all start to rush to the car so we can drive to the hospital.

Once we get there they are all taken by doctors, even me because of the wound on my leg. "Wait I want to see Minji!" I yell as the doctors take me away. "I'm sorry sir but we have to treat your wounds first" they take me into a room.

3 hours later...

After the doctors treated me they told me I had to rest for a while before I could leave my room. It's been about 3 hours so I decided to leave my room. I walked out and ask the nurse what room Minji is in. "That one right there sir" she points at the door next to mine. I thank her then knock before going inside. What a coincidence her room is right next to mine.

I walk in and see all the guys sitting around her bed. "Is she alright?" That's a stupid question considering she's laying on a hospital bed. "They said she might not make it" a tear falls down his face. I nod my head then sit down.

After hours of being there they decided to leave, obviously Hongjoong didn't want to leave but they had to drag him along with them so he could at least eat and take a shower.

I'm left alone in the room with her. I grab her hand and kiss it. "I'm sorry Minji, I couldn't save you" I cry to her hoping she could hear me. "That confession, it wasn't for Lisa, it was for you but Lisa pretended it was for her. I'm really sorry" I squeeze her hand.

"I love you Minji, I really do" I lean closer to her. My tears fall on her. I put my head down and start sobbing into my hands. Then... I see something. I see, a light?

A huge cloud of a bright light flashes around Minji. I thought it was hurting her so I cry even harder because it's just light so I don't know how to stop it. I kiss her hand again, then the light shows on her hand. It gets bigger and bigger. I stand up and see it created a pattern on her chest. I trace it with my finger until I see something written on her, what the hell? How is something written on her with light? I am so confused.

I read it out loud. "Say my name" I stand there confused as my tears continue to fall on her. Does that mean I have to say her name? This isn't normal but I'll go along with it. "Minji" I whisper. The light gets bigger and stronger.

I panic as tears fall uncontrollably. "No no no! Minji i'm so sorry, what is happening?!" I hold onto her as I sob even more. The light got bigger until it absorbed us into a big circle of light. My vision starts to get blurry. I grab onto Minji and hold onto her tightly. "I love you" is the last thing I say before I pass out.
_______________________________

Hi againnn~ I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit rushed, well it just felt like that for me.

Anyways thank you all for reading andddd see ya in the next chapter!💖