08

I wake up to a bright light peeking through my curtains. I yawn and pick up my phone to check the time.

7:15am

(A/n:I have to wake up at 5am for school🤡)

My eyes shot open and I wipe my eyes to make sure I'm reading it correctly. For once I actually woke up before my alarm— this is an accomplishment. I smile to myself before placing down my phone and walking to my closet.

I lay my school uniform out on my bed and grab my towel— heading towards the bathroom. I strip myself of my clothes and step into the shower.

Once I get out, I dry my hair and change into my uniform. Just because I have more time to get ready I'll actually try on my appearance.

I grab the hair curler and turn it on waiting for it to warm up. While I wait I'll put on some makeup.

I grab the mascara and lightly put it on one eye then move onto the other. Then, I grab the eyeliner and do a little wing on each eye. Lastly I apply a little lip tint.
(A/n: I've also never done makeup before so the explanation is kind of trash)

After I finish with the makeup I grab a piece of hair and wrap it around the curling iron waiting for it to curl. Eventually I finished curling all of my hair so I grab a hair tie and put my hair up in a half pony.

Feeling satisfied with my look I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Wow you got up on your own for once." Hongjoong says with a cheeky grin. "Haha very funny." I say back. I sit down at the table and rest my chin on my hand and let out a big sigh.

'I should really get my stuff together' i let out another sigh before standing up and walking over to the living room. I sit down on the couch and slowly put on each shoe.

I grab my backpack and carry it to the dining room. I throw it to the floor and sit back down.

By the time I sat back down joong was finished making breakfast. He places two plates on the table while sitting down. "Thanks Joong" I smile at him before eating the food.

"Looks like it's time to leave" he says while looking at his phone. "Let's go" I say while grabbing my bag and swinging it on my back.

As soon as we step outside we are greeted by Seonghwa. "Hey guys" he waves at us and we wave back. He turns to me and our eyes lock—nobody daring to look away.

"You look different today, are you wearing makeup?" He says while examining my face. I smile at him and nod. "You look beautiful" I look down feeling my face heat up. I mumble a quiet thanks without looking up.

"But you don't need makeup to look beautiful" he says under his breath. I could barely hear what he said because I was too busy looking down and blushing.

"Hey lovebirds can you hurry it up!" Hongjoong yells at us. "What did you just say?!" I start running towards Hongjoong. "Hah catch me if you can~"

We all started running to school. By the time we got there we were out of breath. "why. Did. You. Say. That." I said with spaces between each word. I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Because that's what you guys looked like." I look over to Seonghwa who just got here and is also out of breath. "No we didn't we were just talking." I say back to him. "Yeah sureee." He smirked at us. "Let's go inside, the others are probably at their lockers." He says while running off.

I huff and roll my eyes before following the short boy. I look behind me and see Seonghwa making me blush and turn away.

As I head to my locker I pass by the guys lockers. "Hey guysss." They all turn to me and their eyes slightly widen. Yunho is the first to respond. "Hey Minji you look nice today." He says with a small smile.

"Thank you" I smile back. After Yunho's compliment all of the other guys start to compliment me too. "Yeah Minji you look nice, I didn't really expect this though" I laugh and nod my head.

As I keep walking past the guys lockers Yeosang gets my attention. "Minji you look really pretty today." He says with a slight blush. "Thank you Yeosang." I say smiling. He blushes even more. "Ahhh so adorable!~" I say pinching his cheeks. "Well I gotta go, I'll see you later!" He waves bye to me and I walk over to my locker.
-Narrator POV-
Seonghwa saw all of it. Nobody else noticed it but Seonghwa did. He didn't realize it but he started to get a little jealous. Seonghwa was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice someone was talking to him.

"Hellooooo babe are you listening?" He then realized Jennie was standing in front of him trying to talk. "Oh hey when did you get here?" Jennie rolls her eyes. "Seriously, I've been talking to you for like two minutes and you didn't notice me here?" Jennie turns to look at what Seonghwa was looking at and that's when she saw Minji at her locker.

She decides not to talk about it and deal with it herself later. "Actually I gotta go byeee." Jennie walks away before he can say anything.

-Minji's POV-
Before I go to class I head to the bathroom to make sure my hair or makeup isn't messed up, this is a lot of work this might be the last time I try on my appearance for awhile.

I walk in the bathroom and make sure everything is okay. I turn to walk out the bathroom but somebody walks in. "I need to talk to you." I don't know if I want to talk to her, this seems suspicious. "What do you want Jennie." She smirks then looks me up and down.

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend." Is this really all the had to say, I'm not even that close with Seonghwa why does this matter? "Stay away from Seonghwa? But why we are just friends."

"You really want me to believe that you guys are just friends?" She says with full attitude. "Well yes because we are JUST friends, I think of him as nothing more than a friend. Jennie glares at me. "Whatever it is just stay away from him." She then walks out the bathroom.

Should I stay away from him? Or should I not listen to Jennie? Wow what am I thinking, I'm not going to listen to her Seonghwa is just a friend and I have no reason to stay away from him. I decide to ignore what just happened for now and go to class.
_______________________________
This part was more on the boring side but I'll try to make it more interesting💞

Edit: I made this book because I was bored in quarantine so I'm very sorry that it's so cringey😕