21

"Best friends?" She nods. "Until she started to become crazy, she is obsessed with Seonghwa and it's really annoying. She knew about him before he even got to this school but she's never talked to him before, well until now which is bad." I look at her confused. "Why is that bad?" She sighs in disbelief.

"It's bad because she's trying to steal your man!" My eyes widen, does she mean Seonghwa? "But me and Seonghwa aren't dating and we are just friends" she laughs. "Just friends? What?"

"I see the way you guys look at each other, you guys saw the dazzling light didn't you?" She smirks at me. Is she serious? That never happened. "No we didn't and I don't believe in that" I say simply. "You guys are totally soulmates, so tell me, how does it feel when you look into his eyes?" I look down slightly blushing as I remember all the moments we had together.

"It feels nice, right?" She says bringing me out of my thoughts. "When I look into his eyes, I can't ever look away. I feel as if I've been put under a spell because of how magical it feels" I continue to ramble on about how amazing it is.

"See! You guys are soulmates!"

"Mmm no"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes you are"

"No we aren't"

"Every time you see him you get butterflies in your stomach right?" I stay silent for a moment then mutter a quiet "yes"

"Minji just accept it, you've totally fallen for Seonghwa" she smirks at me again. I sigh in defeat. "Fine, I've totally fallen for him, there happy?" Jennie turns to Sana and they both smile. "Well now that we established your feelings for Seonghwa, you better get him before Lisa does. I scoff "I seriously doubt that he would date her, she's crazy" Jennie looks at me and says "that's what the last 4 girl's said right before she took their man" I gasp in shock. 4?! Are you serious what is wrong with her why does she keep doing this.

"I know you're probably wondering why she does this, I'm not so sure myself, but she finds a guy then convinces herself they are soulmates and tries to date them." I look at her still in shock.

"Lisa and I used to be really close, if she didn't change we would still be friends" she moves closer to me and pulls out her phone. She sits there scrolling for a little bit then hands me her phone. "Look at those photos, it was me and Lisa when we were friends." I sit there looking at the pictures, they looked really close.

" I sit there looking at the pictures, they looked really close