19

I wonder why Hongjoong gave him my number? I decide to go to his room and ask him since it's just across the hall. I peek my head into his room and see him laying down on his bed.

"Pssst Hongjoong" he looks over at the door. "Yes Minji?" I walk into his room. "Did you give Seonghwa my number?"

"Yeah I did, why?"

"I was just wondering, did he ask for it? Or did you just randomly give it to him?"

"He kept bothering me for about two days for me to give him your number so I just did, I'm sorry did you not want him to have it?"

"No no it's fine I was only wondering"

"Well goodnight!" I run out his room and jump on my bed. I hide my face in my pillow as I feel my face heat up. He wanted my number that bad? I smile to myself. My phone vibrates and I see that he texted me back.
——————————————————————
       1 message from: Hwa!🦋💙

Hwa!🦋💙: Yeah I'm going to the party

Me: Ohh okay, are you going with Jennie?
—————————————————————
                      -Seonghwa's POV-

I freeze at her text. I think about what she said. I'm not going with Jennie and I'm a bit disappointed, but it's fine. Jennie hasn't been spending time with me lately and I've been wondering if she even wants to be with me anymore. I'm a bit excited to see Minji at the party since I haven't seen her in a few days.
——————————————————————
Minji🌷💖: Ohh okay, are you going with Jennie?

Me: No, I'm not

Minji🌷💖: oh why not?

Me: I'm really not sure why but it's fine because I'll be there with you

Minji🌷💖: Yeah it's going to be fun!

Me: Yeah it will

Minji🌷💖: I'm going to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight Hwa❤️

Me: Goodnight Minji, sleep well❤️
————————————————————
I hold my phone to my chest as I smile to myself. My cheeks slightly heat up as I read over the message. I keep re reading that same part. "Goodnight Hwa❤️" I look like an idiot smiling to myself. I decide that I should sleep too. I turn off my phone and try to sleep.

About an hour has gone by and I still can't sleep. I turn and toss in my bed as I groan in frustration. Why is that one text message in my head still? The heart probably didn't even mean anything. I start to think, does she send a heart to everyone? I bury my face into my pillow. I don't know why I'm worrying so much about this, we are just friends... yeah friends. I sigh and look at my ceiling as I fall asleep.

-Minji's POV-

I shut off my phone as I bury myself Into my blankets, tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Morning

I wake up to the sound of people talking downstairs. I decide to ignore it and go back to sleep. Just as I close my eyes my door suddenly burst open. "Minji, why aren't you out of bed yet?!" I jump at the loud voice. "Just 5 more minutes" I lay back down. I feel my blankets get taken off me and a wave of cold air hits my body. I shiver and look up at the person annoyed.

"Yah! Give me back my blanket!" I yell. "Minji its 2pm and the party starts at 6pm!" I grab my phone and look at the time. My eyes widen as I realize how long I've been asleep. "Okay let's get ready then" she sighs. "Go take a shower, I have our dresses right here for when you get out" she shows me the dresses in her hand. I nod and go take a shower.