11

We all start walking to the hair salon. "So, what are you going to do with your hair?" Sana asks me. I'm not actually sure so I think for a second then answer her. "I think I might do some highlights in my hair and curl it." Sana squeals in excitement. "That's gonna look so good!" I giggle at her hyper ness. "What about you?" I ask her. "I'm not so sure but we'll see once we get there!" We continue walking.

We finally get to the hair salon. Sana looks around excitedly. We are lucky because there are enough spots for us. "We can take all four of you if you'd like" a worker says to us. Seonghwa looks shocked. "Oh no I'm not getting my-" Jennie cuts him off "Yes we are all ready!" She turns to Seonghwa. "You should get your hair done too." He sighs. "What should I do with my hair?" Jennie smirks then whispers into the workers ear. The worker nods her head and tells Seonghwa to sit down. "Let's just say it's a surprise." She winks at him then goes to her seat.

Sana and I go to our seats too. I'm curious to what Sana is going to do with her hair. The lady then asks me what I would like to do with my hair. "I would like brown highlights in my hair and my hair curled please." She smiles at me. "Absolutely, it's going to look so good on you!" I laugh and then she starts doing my hair.

-Magical Time Skip-

"Finished!" She cheers out. "Here take a look." She faces my chair to the mirror. "Wow it's so amazing thank you!" "No problem hun."

                         Minjis hairstyle ^

Minjis hairstyle ^.^

I then pay and take a seat in the waiting room. Jennie is already sitting down in there. She looks at me and her eyes widen. "Minji your hair looks great!" She says to me. I thank her. "Your hair is great too, I can't believe you did that." I say to her.

                        Jennie's hairstyle ^

Jennie's hairstyle ^.^

Jennie laughs at my statement. "Yeah I decided I should cut my hair." I smile at her. We then sit in silence. It's been awhile and it's pretty awkward. Seonghwa then comes and walks towards us. Jennie runs up to him and starts yelling. "OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS SO GOOD." She keeps on yelling about how nice his hair looks. "Shhh calm down babe." He smiles at her. I cringe and look away. I can't watch them.

Seonghwa then looks at me. His eyes widen and his mouth is in the shape of an "o" he keeps staring at me and I feel awkward. Then he walks up to me. "Minji you look beautiful." I slightly blush. I then realized he complimented me first instead of his girlfriend. I look over at Jennie and she looks a little upset. Yikes, I didn't want to make Jennie mad she was so happy earlier. Jennie then rolls her eyes and sits down.

"Thank you Seonghwa." I then take a moment to look at his hair. I didn't expect that.

                        Seonghwa's hair ^

Seonghwa's hair ^.^

"Wow your hair is..." I stop mid sentence. He looks down and starts playing with his hands. "It's bad isn't it." He looks up with a cute pout on his face. I pinch his face and giggle. "Noooo your hair is so amazing it looks really good on you." I smile at him and he smiles back. I look behind him at Jennie again and she's sitting there with her arms crossed. She looks pretty upset.

"Hey Hwa?" He looks up at me waiting for me to continue. "I think you should go and talk to Jennie, maybe compliment her on her hair too?" Seonghwa looks over at her and starts to panic. "Oh right I should uh be right back" he then walks over to Jennie and starts talking to her. I start to feel kind of jealous but then push the feeling away because there is no need to feel that way.

I watch as Seonghwa talks to Jennie and I guess compliment her. I see Jennie's face lighten up more and she hugs him. They keep talking more and laughing together. I sit here by myself waiting for Sana.

After a few minutes Sana finally comes out. I gasp in shock and run up to her. "Sanaaaa your hair is so gorgeous" I say to her. She smiles at me and says thank you.

                           Sana's hair ^

Sana's hair ^.^

"I didn't think you would do blonde and pink." I say to her. Then Jennie runs up to Sana. "Your hair is so amazing oh my goshhhh." Sana blush's. Sana then compliments Jennie. They keep on talking and I'm just standing there awkwardly. I walk over to Seonghwa. "So what do you want to do now?" He asks me. "I'm kind of tired." I answer back. "We should meet up with the guys and head home." We smile at each other. I look into his eyes by accident. Before anything happens I look away immediately.

"What's wrong?" "O-oh nothing." I manage to say. He nods. I turn around and walk to Sana. "Hey we are going back to the boys so we can all go home. "I don't want to leave though..." Sana says. "I don't either." Jennie also says. Jennie is Seonghwa's ride so how is he going to get home? Oh I know. "It's fine you guys can stay, Seonghwa can tag along with me." He then turns to me and smiles again. I smile back and say "let's go?" He nods and we start walking.
______________________________

Lol wow a double update, crazy right? I just had ideas and kept on writing and decided to publish it because why not. I'm too lazy to go over it and fix any mistakes so if there are mistakes I'm very sorry, anywayssss

Thanks for reading!💖