07

It's been about 10 minutes since Hongjoong texted me and I decided to go hang out with them. I walk over to his room and knock. "Come in!" I hear a voice say. I walk in and see Seonghwa sitting on Hongjoongs bed but where is Hongjoong himself? Seonghwa seems to notice the confusion on my face and basically answers my question. "He went to the bathroom." I nod in response.

Now I'm just standing there awkwardly not saying a thing, man is this weird maybe I shouldn't have come here- "here you can sit next to me." Seonghwa interupts my thoughts. It would be rude to say no so I just walked over and sat next to him. I decided to try and make it less awkward by starting a conversation with him.

So what are you guys doing? "We are playing video games." I turn to the tv and see a game on, it looks like Seonghwa is still waiting for Hongjoong so they can play. What is taking him so long anyway does he really need THAT much time in the bathroom. "What is the game about?" Seonghwa starts explaining the game to me and it sounds kind of fun. "Do you wanna try with me? Hongjoong probably won't be back for a little while so we can try." I nod then take the controller.

Seonghwa shows me the controls and how to use it. I then try to play but I fail miserably. "Here let me help you." Seonghwa grabs my hands with his hands and shows me how to play. He helps me use the controls and get used to it. It felt kind of nice when he helped me, he is so sweet he really didn't have to help me but he still did- wait what am I saying he probably did that because I look like an idiot while trying and failing miserably. But that's fine with me I needed the help anyways.

After Seonghwa helped me with the game we started to play together. What I didn't realize was that Hongjoong was at the door taking videos and pictures of us. I got so into the game that when we won I got up and started screaming in joy. Seonghwa did too and then I went to give him a hug and he picked me up. We realized what we were doing 5 seconds after we did it. He put me down and we sat down. Hongjoong also got that all on camera.

"Hey guys I'm back." Wow he has been gone for a long time. "Took you long enough, what were you even doing all this time." Hongjoong smirks after Seonghwa says that then says "nothing really." I don't know how that makes sense but I'm going to pretend it does. "Looks like you guys were having fun here, thanks for filling in for me while I was gone minji." Once again he smirks at us, what is wrong with him.

                        -Hongjoong's POV-

I saw minji and Seonghwa having fun together and decided to take some pictures and videos. I think they would be a cute couple, but Seonghwa is dating Jennie and I don't even know if Minji likes him in that way. They are perfect for each other but they just don't see it yet. They will thank me In the future for taking these amazing photos.

                             -Minji's POV-

Hongjoong sits down with us and then starts playing more with Seonghwa. I was just sitting there watching them play. I was actually having fun with Seonghwa but it's fine he was here to originally hang out with my brother so I'm kind of intruding and bothering them. I could go back to my room but then they would ask why and I would have to make up an excuse. That's too much work so I'm just going to stay here.

After awhile it starts getting late so Seonghwa starts getting ready to leave. After they put away the games Seonghwa says bye. "Minji can you walk Seonghwa to the door please." I answer him with a 'yes'. Seonghwa and I start going downstairs to the door. Seonghwa stops at the door then turns to me, "I had fun with you earlier we should do that again." I smile and agree. "It wasn't that hard and I got the hang of it faster than I thought I would, it was really fun." Seonghwa smiles at me. Then we lock eyes.

Right before he walked out we locked eyes, it felt like time stopped. I love the way his eyes shimmer in the moonlight it's so beautiful. After a minute we snap out of it and just pretend nothing happened. "So, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I hum in response. We then bid our goodbyes and I closed the door. I started smiling without realizing it. And Hongjoong saw it all at the top of the stairs.

I went upstairs to my room. Today was tiring I really need some sleep. I tried not to think about what just happened and go to sleep.

——————————————————————

The way I ended that was kind of trash, sorry about that but I didn't really know how to end this chapter but I'll work on it.❤️