36

"Minji wake up, we are home" I feel someone poke me. I whine and turn around. "I'll just carry her in" I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. "She's so beautiful" I instantly knew who was carrying me once I heard that. I bury my head into his chest trying not to smile. "Cute"

I feel myself being placed down onto a bed while a blanket is being wrapped around me. "Goodnight Minji" he starts to walk away but I grab his hand pulling him back. "Stay with me, please" I look up at him with pleading eyes. He sighs then lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I bury myself into his chest. "Night Hwa" I say before closing my eyes. "Night princess" he kisses my forehead then I fall asleep in his embrace.

Morning

I wake up to hearing people whispering and...taking pictures? I look up and see the guys in my room taking pictures of me and Seonghwa together. "What the hell are you guys doing?" They all stop and look at me. "Nothing we were just-"

"We were taking pictures of you and Seonghwa" San smacks Yeosang's arm and he whines. "What it's true" I laugh at them and turn around to face Seonghwa. "Meet us downstairs alright?" I hear my brother say before they all leave. "Okay" I say quietly.

I slowly move in closer to Seonghwa's face and admire his features. The sun is slightly shining on his face making him look even more magical. I put my hand on his cheek and slowly caress his face. I then move his hair out the way and kiss his forehead. He is also not wearing any makeup and bare face Seonghwa is just beautiful. (This paragraph is a mess I'm sorry)

He opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Morning princess" he leans in and pecks my cheek. "Morning Hwa" I wrap my arms around him then suddenly let go. "I just remembered the guys said to meet them downstairs so let's go" I get up but I'm quickly pulled back down. "Let's just stay like this for a little longer" he says while he buries his face into my neck. I sigh and turn around. "Fine" I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"Let's go now" I try to get up but Seonghwa's grip is too strong. "C'mon just a little bit longer" he whines. "Hwa you said that like 15 minutes ago it's time to get up now"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No-"

"What's taking you guys so long?" We both stop and turn around only to see Wooyoung standing at the door. "We are coming right now!" We both jump out of bed and run downstairs. "Hah I got here first- OW" Well I just fell down the stairs.

"Minji! Are you okay?" Seonghwa checks to see if I'm alright. "Yeah I'm fine" I smile at him and stand up. "Nope you can't stand here let me pick you up" before I can say anything he picks me up and brings me to the living room.

"Thanks Hwa" I decided to just not say anything else after that. He sits next to me on the couch and wraps his arms around me. "I love you Minji" he says while looking into my eyes. "I love you too Hwa" I smile as I see his eyes sparkle. I can't wait to see my future with him. It's going to be so amazing.

4 years later...

"Why isn't he answering?" I yell as I throw my phone down. Seonghwa has been ignoring me a lot recently and it's been getting me worried. Is there something wrong? Was it something I did? All these questions keep running through my head. Was it because I went out with BamBam last night? It can't be that, I always hang out with him that's my best friend.