28

-Minji's POV-

I wake up and look at my surroundings. I'm tied up in a... warehouse? Why am I here- oh right that girl Lisa kidnapped me. I can't believe I got kidnapped this is unbelievable.

I try and wiggle out of the ropes but it's no use. I hear someone walk in and immediately look up. "Well look who's awake" Lisa walks over to me. "Have a nice little nap?" I glare at her and she laughs. "What do you want from me?" I ask her.

"Oh it's very simple, I want to kill you" I scoff at her. "Then why didn't you do it already? There must be a reason I'm still alive" she walks closer to me. "Since you're here I might as well tell you my plan" she pauses for a second then continues.

"You and Seonghwa are soulmates, I already know you are. But Seonghwa is mine and I want to be his soulmate instead of you. Everyone knows that the only way to get rid of someone's soulmate is for them to die right? So for now I'll threaten to kill you so Seonghwa will agree to be with me then before he gets the chance to even walk up to you, I will kill you. Once you are dead he will look me in the eyes and see the dazzling light, then finally I can have him for myself" I start to laugh at her. "What are you laughing at?!"

"This is stupid... Seonghwa is not my soulmate, I don't believe in soulmates they don't exist." She stares at me for a second trying to process what I just said. "Are you an idiot? Of course soulmates exist and I'm going to take yours" I start moving to try and get out the rope. "You can't escape Minji, just accept the fact that you're going to die right here, by my hands"

She slaps me in the face. Blood runs down my face. "So for now I'll just torture you" she smirks as she grabs another bat, this one is metal. She hit me in my leg and I scream in pain. I look down and see a bandage wrapped around my leg, oh yeah that's where she shot me... did she really get someone to treat my wound? She hits me in my stomach repeatedly as I cough up blood. She smacks me in my face again then hits me with the bat, this girl must really like bats.

"That's enough for me" she turns around. "Come here and torture her now" heels echo in the place as a female with a mask appears in front of us. "Don't kill her, just make her suffer" Lisa walks out.

The girl with the mask turns to me and walks closer. She takes it off and I gasp in shock as tears start to fall. "Seulgi?"

She looks at all my wounds and starts to cry. "I'm sorry Minji... I really am" I look down. "Why did you do this?" She wipes her tears. "Lisa made me do it all, she threatened to kill my family if I didn't follow her orders" I sigh.

"Seulgi it's fine I forgive you, can you please set me free?" Before she can respond Lisa comes back. Seulgi panics then smacks me in the face and kicks my stomach. "Ouch" I whisper. "Good job Seulgi" she walks over to me while her phone is to her ear. "Do you wanna see Minji?" She says to the person. "Alright then here you go" she turns her camera around and shows me.

My hair is a mess, my body is covered in blood and bruises and I'm tied up. "Minji! Oh my gosh Lisa what did you do to her?!" I start to cry at the sound of his voice. "S-Seonghwa" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"Minji I promise I will find you okay? Please just hang in there I won't stop looking until I find you-" Lisa interrupts him. "Let's make a deal" everything goes silent. "If you marry me then I will let Minji go" I immediately disagree.

"What no why?! We are only in high school you are too young to marry!" She smacks me in the face. "Minji!" Seonghwa shouts. "Fine, we don't have to get married, just be mine and I will let her go"

"Fine" I look up in shock. "No... Seonghwa please don't" I plead as tears fall down. "I'll only agree if you let me go there and watch you let Minji go" she rolls her eyes. "Fine come to (place name) tomorrow at 1pm and make sure to come alone, if you bring anybody with you or even call the police I won't hesitate to kill her" I shiver in fear while looking down.

"Alright I'll be there tomorrow" she smiles. "I'll be waiting for you Hwa!" I accidentally let out a laugh and Lisa snaps her neck towards me. "Say Goodnight to Minji!" She says to him. She grabs a whip and hits me in the face and kicks me in the stomach. Before he can say anything she hangs up the call.

"I'm hungry" Lisa and Seulgi both look at me. Lisa rolls her eyes then speaks. "Seulgi go get her something to eat for tonight" she walks away. "Got it boss" she leaves to get me food. This is gonna be a long night.

The next day...

I yawn as I wake up, still tied to the chair. After I ate the food Seulgi got for me last night she was forced to beat me up, and If I didn't have any bruises or wasn't bleeding then she would kill her.

My whole body hurts like hell and If I wasn't already tied up I probably wouldn't be able to move. I hear someone walk in and come towards me. "Oh good you're awake" she loads a gun and puts it on her belt then hides it with her shirt. "Seonghwa should be here any minute now-" Seulgi walks up to us. "Boss, he's here" she smirks then turns to me. "I'll be right back" I watch her leave.

                       -Seonghwa's POV-

I arrive at the place where Lisa told me to go. I told the guys what happened and where I was going so they followed me and called the police for backup, I know she said not to but she's only going to know once she's getting arrested so we will be fine.

"Seonghwa!" She yells then throws herself onto me. "Just bring me to Minji" she rolls her eyes then signals me to follow her. I look behind me and see the guys plus BamBam because he insisted to come.

"Here she is" I see Minji tied up and even more hurt than before. I start walking towards her but Lisa stops me. "You only said if I let her go you will date me, so you can stand here and watch her leave" I sigh and watch Lisa untie her. "Go, hurry up!" She yells at Minji.

As soon as she gets to the door Lisa stops her. "Wait! Minji!" She turns around. "Thanks for your soulmate, but now it's time you disappear forever" my eyes widen in shock. Lisa pulled out a gun then shot Minji. "NO"

I run over to Minji and hold her in my arms. "Seriously? I told you to wait right here" she rolls her eyes then shoots me in my leg. I scream as I grab my leg.

"Oh my gosh Minji!" Seulgi runs up to us. "No no no, I'm so sorry this is all my fault" she cries. Seulgi stands up then runs towards Lisa and tackles her. The gun falls out of her hands as she struggles to fight off Seulgi.

"Why did you have to kill her?! You could have just let her go!" She screams at her then hits her in the face. While they continue fighting Minji starts speaking.

"S-Seonghwa" a tear rolls down her face. "Please don't cry princess, it'll be alright I promise" she lifts up her hand and holds out her pinky to me. "Promise" I wrap my pinky around hers then touch thumbs to seal the promise. "I love you Seonghwa" her grip on me gets weaker and weaker. "I love you too Minji"
____________________________

Yikes that chapter was intense

Thank you all soooo much for reading my story and I hope you liked it!

Also I didn't proof read it so sorry for my spelling mistakes :(

Byeeeeee💞!