05

-Minji's POV-

Seonghwa stopped staring at me and started talking to Yunho. They occasionally took glances at me as they were talking. It kind of makes me curious to what they were saying but it doesn't matter it's not my business. More kids started entering the classroom and taking their seats. Soon class started and the teacher announced what to do for today. "Today you will be paired up with someone and you will play a song together, whether you use instruments, your vocals, or even both. I will be assigning partners." Great another class we have to be paired up for, I just hope I'm paired up with one of my friends mostly Sana or Seulgi but if I got somebody else like I wouldn't mind.

"Okay so they pairs are..." after the teacher announces almost all the groups she finally announces the last one. "The last pair will be Minji and Seonghwa." Why am I not surprised that this happened. I can't really sing that well so I'm not sure how this is going to work out. "Alright everyone go sit with your partner and start the assignment this will be presented at the end of the class and if we don't have enough time to get to everyone then we will continue tomorrow."

I walk over to Seonghwa and sit next to him. "So how are we going to do this." I asked, because I was confused on how we were going to work this out. "Can you sing?" Seonghwa asked me. "No not really, so what about you?" "Well I can sing and rap." I'm actually not that surprised, Seonghwa is way more than just a pretty face. "I know how to play the piano, how about I play the piano while you sing?" Seonghwa agrees to my idea.

We pick a song and start to practice. "Alright so I have my piano part right here, let's start." Seonghwa starts to sing a couple of seconds after I start to play. Oh my gosh...

His voice is so beautiful I didn't expect him to sound this good. I could listen to him sing forever. I got so lost in his singing that I didn't realize he finished. "Uhm Minji? Are you alright?" I realized we finished when he said that. "O-oh yeah sorry." Great now I'm stuttering, I'm even more embarrassed now. We keep practicing over and over until we get it right. "Wow we did it we sound great!" Seonghwa says with clear excitement in his voice. I agree with him. We both look up at the same time and make eye contact.

I never realized how his eyes sparkle like that. It's different from the last time. I can't look away from him. I don't know why this happens to me it's very strange. Seonghwa and I are just friends I shouldn't be staring at his eyes, plus he has a girlfriend. I have to look away but...
I can't.

-Seonghwa's POV-

I never realized how her eyes sparkle like that. It's different from the last time. I can't look away from her. I don't know why this happens to me it's very strange. Minji and I are just friends I shouldn't be staring at her eyes, plus I have a girlfriend. I have to look away but...
I can't.

-Minji's POV-

"Uhhh helloooooo Seonghwa? Minji?" I look up to the voice. "Oh hey Sana what are you doing here?" Sana looks at me weirdly. "I wanted to see if you guys were done, but it looks like I interrupted something." Sana smirks at me. "No you didn't interrupt anything at all." I turn to Seonghwa, "looks like I lost the staring contest." I say with disappointment. I had to make something up so Sana won't think that anything was going on with me and Seonghwa because it was nothing.

Sana turns to Seonghwa with confusion written all over her face. "Right yeah looks like I won." Seonghwa says with a cheeky grin. Sana then eyes us suspiciously then says "sorry looks like I misunderstood, well I'm going back to my partner to practice one more time before it's time to present our song, byeeee" Sana eyes us one more time before leaving. Wow that was close, I don't want anyone to start assuming stuff about me and Seonghwa when we are just friends and nothing more than that.

I turn to Seonghwa and say "Let's practice one more time before we present it." He nods in response. After we finish practicing the teacher gathers our attention. "Alright class we will start with-" the teacher got cut of by a loud ringing sound. Everybody stood up immediately after hearing it some even started to panic. "Everyone calm down its just a fire drill now let's calmly exit the building so we can get out safely." Everybody dashed out of the classroom and I got pushed to the floor. "Owww" I scream. Seonghwa then ran over to me holding out his hand.

"Here take my hand." He says to me. I was shocked by his action but took his hand. "Are you okay?" I hum in response. "Alright let's go the rest of the class is gone so we better hurry." Seonghwa starts jogging and dragging me along. He never let go of my hand. So now we are jogging through the hallways holding hands. We get to the stairs and it's crowded with students still rushing to get outside. I let go of his hand and he blush's in embarrassment as he realizes we never let go.

After standing outside for awhile all of the students went back inside. When we were all inside the classroom the teacher continued to finish what she was saying before the fire alarm cut her off. "As I was saying, the first pair to present their song is Hongjoong & Jongho."

I cheer for my brother and my friend. Then the class got silent and it was time they start. Hongjoong is playing the piano while Jongho is singing. Jongho's vocals are really good and it sounds nice with Hongjoong playing the piano. After they finish we all clap. I really enjoyed theirs. "Next up is Minji and Seonghwa." I'm kind of nervous now I hope I don't mess up.

—————————————————————

Wowww I hope this chapter wasn't that boring :)