02

I stood there frozen. I couldn't move at all, what was happening? Is this the dazzling light people always talk about? But I never thought it was possible especially for someone like me.

There's was something about this moment, it felt so magical like I was in a movie or something. His eyes are so beautiful it feels like I'm stuck in a trance. For some reason I can't stop looking into his eyes.

After what felt like forever he finally gets to us. The only person that notices I'm staring is Sana. She whispered into my ear to snap me out of it. "Hello~ Minji? Are u there?" Then she did something that I wish she didn't do... "HELLO MINJI WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" then she proceeded to yeet me across the grass.

The guys stared in shock for a few seconds and then started to laugh uncontrollably, well all of them except Hongjoong he may be annoying to me sometimes but he is protective of me and doesn't like when I'm hurt. "MINJI ARE YOU OKAYYY?" Hongjoong was yelling. While running towards me he tripped and fell on me.

My eyes widen and I groan in pain. I look up and see everyone's face light up. Before I can ask any questions I see them all coming towards me while smirking.

Sana jumped on us and then Yunho and Mingi, then the rest of the boys. Everybody except... Seonghwa

Not gonna lie that was kind of embarrassing, what a great way to start off the day (sarcasm)

Everybody got off each other and started laughing. "Don't worry Seonghwa this is normal" Joong says while patting his back. "Alright let's go inside now" I say while walking away hearing them run behind me.

Nobody questioned what just happened because we always act strange and silly with each other.

I turn my head to the side to see Sana staring at me. "Yes?" I say to her wondering why she's looking at me. "Why were you staring off into space before?" I then looked in front of me to see Seonghwa with the guys going to their lockers. My lips unknowingly pulled up into a small smile before I look away. I ignored Sana and kept walking, unintentionally though.

"GIRL WHY YOU IGNORING ME?" I jumped because of Sana's loudness. "Jeez calm down I didn't mean to." I said as I continued walking.

"Mhm sure." Sana groaned in annoyance. We head to our lockers then saw another one of our good friends. "Heyyy guys." She says walking up to us with a big smile. "Hey Seulgi." We carried on with our conversation as we would everyday until we were interrupted by a very loud voice.

"OMG BABY YOU'RE HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." We heard a voice yell throughout the halls. I turn to the voice and see the most annoying person in the world.

"Ugh seriously Kim Jennie has ANOTHER boyfriend." Says Sana. To be honest I'm not surprised she wins over all the guys with her beauty. "Wait but who is that guy that's apparently her new boyfriend?" Seulgi says in confusion. As if he heard what she said, the guy turned around and it was...

Park Seonghwa

"Are you kidding me he's been here for about 5 minutes and he's already got a girlfriend" Sana scoffs in disbelief. I was actually kind of disappointed, I thought I saw the dazzling light? Was it a misunderstanding? No, it can't be. I felt a lot of feelings and saw the light. Whatever, I knew I could never find my soulmate I shouldn't get excited over a little light. This whole soulmate thing is bull crap anyways I don't need a soulmate I got me myself and I forever.

"Uhm who is that?" Seulgi says in confusion. I stayed silent. "That's Park Seonghwa the new student." Sana says. Seulgi just nods her head. "We should head to class before we are late." We agree then say goodbye and go our separate ways.
~short time skip~

It's been 10 minutes and the teacher still didn't show up yet I wonder what's taking so long. It doesn't matter to me though I'll just lay my head down and listen to music since I have no friends in this class anyways. I felt a tap on my shoulder and my eyes widen as I see who it is.

"Sorry to bother you but is this seat taken?" He points to the seat beside me. I stared at him for a second not responding. "U-uh no y-you can sit t-there." I barely managed to utter a whole sentence out I feel so stupid why am I acting this way? "Thanks, your Hongjoongs younger sister right? He's told me a lot about you." I was kind of confused. Hongjoong has told him about me but hasn't told me anything about him? That's weird.

"Yeah that's me, but my name is Minji not hongjoongs younger sister." I mentally facepalm myself for saying it so rudely.

"O-oh right sorry Minji." He says while looking down. Why is he stuttering? was I too rude? Oh no what if he thinks bad of me now. I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Seonghwa taking small glances at me.
_______________________________

I hope this chapter wasn't too overwhelming with everything happening I feel like it's rushed but I'll try to slow it down a bit :)

Edit: I finally decided to read over it after I finished the book and I'm cringing really hard-

This story is a whole ass mess so looks like I'm gonna spend my whole night fixing it🤡