26

Time skip to Monday morning
-Minji's POV-
I start getting ready as fast as I can once I heard Hongjoong yell that we are gonna be late. I didn't believe him at first and slept 5 more minutes, then he came into my room again and showed me the time. I run downstairs and and put on my shoes. "Hurry up Minji!" I throw my bag onto my shoulders and run to the door. "Let's go"

"Seonghwa left without us" Hongjoong says as we walk. I hum in response. A few minutes later we get to the school. I walk to my locker and see Sana with Jennie. "Hey girls" they turn to me. "Hey Minji how are you?" They smile. "I'm doing good, just tired" I yawn. They laugh at me but then suddenly stop. "Uhh what happened?" Once they looked behind me their faces dropped, what happened? I turn around and see Seonghwa holding flowers. I walk over to them to see who it is, Seonghwa clearly confessed because of the flowers, as I get a closer look... I swear my heart stops.

-Narrators POV-

Minji froze in her place as she watches the scene play out in front of her. She sees Lisa holding the card and flowers while screaming "YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" as she hugs him. The rest of the guys look at them in shock. Yeosang looks behind Seonghwa and sees Minji standing there with tears rolling down her face. "Minji!" Seonghwa immediately turns around at the sound of her name.

"Wait Minji! It's not what it looks like please let me explain!" He couldn't believe what was happening right now, why now? He thought. He confessed to the wrong girl. He tries to walk towards Minji but she backs away from him. Before he can reach her, Lisa grabs onto him and Minji runs away. As if things couldn't get worse, what happened next made Seonghwa regret everything.

                           -Minji's POV-

Seonghwa tries to come towards me but I back away. Out of all the people, he confessed to Lisa? He really made me believe he didn't like her huh? I turn around and run away. There's nothing else I can do right now because I don't want to talk to him. As I'm running I see BamBam walk into the school. "Woah hey Minji, what happened?" He grabs my face and wipes my tears. I immediately hug him and sob into his chest. He strokes my head while he says "Shhh Minji please don't cry, can you tell me what happened?" I look up at him, tears still in my eyes.

"He didn't confess to me" I look down in embarrassment. "Who did he confess to?" I turn around and point in their direction. "Lisa" his eyes widen in shock then he looks back at me. "O-oh... Lisa?" He continues to look at her then back at me. "Wanna go somewhere else?" I look at him confused. "What do you mean? Like skip school?" He nods at me.

"What we can't do that! It's your first day here you can't just skip" I say to him. "Minji its alright we can go somewhere to take your mind off things okay?" I nod my head as he links his arm with mine. "Let's go" I smile at him.

                          -Seonghwa's POV-

I watch her run away from me in tears. As if things couldn't get worse, she goes up to... a guy, who is he? I've never seen him before. He puts his hand on her face and wipes her tears. My heart breaks at the scene in front of me, Minji is crying to some other guy...and it's because of me.Then she hugs him. He wraps his arms around her and strokes her head. They start talking for about a minute then I see her point in our direction. It really hurts me to see her cry.

I then see them link arms and walk out the school together. As I watch them walk away, I realize something. His back looks familiar, that's the guy that was with Minji at the movie theater.

I punch a locker and yell in frustration. Everyone turns and looks at me but I don't care. I turn to Lisa and start yelling at her. "Why did you do that?! Did you know Minji was behind me? Is that why?" She stands there silently. "Answer me damnit!" I hit the locker again and she jumps in fear.

"Hey man calm down" I turn around and see Jongho with the rest of the guys. "Do you mind explaining what just happened?"

Flashback 5 minutes before the confession

I was pacing back and forth in front of my locker, today was the day I will finally confess to Minji. I was really nervous to what she was going to say. I decided to practice it before she got here. I clear my throat and start to speak.

"My dearest Minji- no no that's bad... MINJI- no no too loud I'll scare her away." I struggle to find the right words to say and how to say it. I decided to speak how I feel and write in the card 'will you be my girlfriend?'

"I have admired you for awhile now, I didn't realize it before but now... now I realize how much you mean to me. I really like you, like a lot and I hope we can try a relationship together. I promise to always make you happy and spend time with you." I stop and sigh.

That should be good enough, I hope. I have no more time to practice because she should be here any minute now. I told Hongjoong to purposely make her late so I can prepare this, it's not much but I wanted to make sure I didn't mess it up.

"Wow Seonghwa, I didn't know you felt that way about me" I turn around and see Lisa leaning against the locker smirking at me. "Lisa it's not meant for you" she walks towards me. "Oh really? Why not?"

"Because I don't like you like that, I'm sorry but I only have feelings for Minji" she scoffs. "But I love you, shouldn't that be enough for us?" Ugh this girl really won't give up. "Lisa I'll say it one more time, I'm not interested"

She pulls me close and whispers in my ear. "You will date me and not Minji, if you refuse I might just have to hurt her, better yet I'll make her disappear completely. How would you like that Seonghwa?" I glare at her then push her away.

"You better not hurt Minji" she laughs. "Then date me and she will remain unharmed" before I can say anything she snatches the flowers and card out my hand and starts yelling "YES ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Then she hugs me. The guys basically just got here so they didn't hear anything Lisa said to me. Yeosang looks behind me and says "Minji?" I immediately turn around and see Minji standing there, watching everything as tears start to form in her eyes.

"Wait Minji! It's not what it looks like please let me explain!" I try to walk towards her but she backs away. Before I can do anything else Lisa grabs onto me and Minji runs away.

Present Time...

"So Minji now thinks that you confessed to Lisa" I nod as he finally understands. "Well you gotta go and explain it to her! You already saw her leave with some other guy so you better get her before he does" Yeosang says to me. As I rethink what he said I then realized something... didn't Yeosang like Minji?

"Yes what you said is true, but can I ask you one thing?" He looks at me waiting for me to continue. "I thought you liked Minji?" He turns red then looks at Hongjoong who is standing next to him. "Uhhh well I got over it really quick, now I only think of her as a little sister" I nod my head.

"Anyways, I cant tell Minji how I feel because Lisa is going to hurt her." They all look at each other then back at me. "Not if we protect her" I agree with them then pull out my phone. "I'll text her right now and ask her to meet up with me at the park" they all cheer me on and pat my back. Little did we know, Lisa heard our whole conversation...
_______________________________
Hehe hiiiiii, thank you so much for everyone reading my story it really means a lot to me🥺

I've been wanting to make this chapter for so longgg I'm happy I finally got to.

This chapter is a bit long so if I didn't get to all of my mistakes then I'm sorry 😭

Anyways, have a nice day/night💜!