09

I got to class then sat down. A few minutes later Sana and Seulgi walk in. "Hi Minji~" they say smiling at me. "Sorry we are kind of late, Seulgi had a hard time opening her locker." Sana says to me. "It's alright I just got here like 5 minutes ago." We keep talking until the teacher comes.

                       ~Magical Time Skip~

Our other classes are finished and now it's lunch time. The girls and I start walking to lunch. I decide to tell them what happened with me and Jennie in the bathroom.

"The weirdest thing happened to me." Their attention is now on me. "Jennie was in the bathroom and she told me to stay away from Seonghwa, like seriously." Sana looks away for a second then decides to say something. "Wow I wonder why she would say that." Seulgi and I agree with her. "I have to go back to my locker for something so uh- you guys go ahead to lunch without me I'll be there soon." Sana then speed walks away. We ignored how weird she was acting because we are hungry so we continue walking to lunch.

Once we got to the cafeteria we sat down. The guys are already here so we just greet them. "I got lunch already for everyone so you guys can just start eating." Hongjoong says to us. We thank him and start eating. "Where is Sana?" San says confused as to why she isn't here yet. "She said that she had to go back to her locker." San nods. Sana then comes to the cafeteria.

"Hey guys sorry I ran off like that, but I'm back!" She sits down at the table. "It's fine" we say. After we all ate lunch we went to our lockers then to class.

Hours went by and school was finally over. We all got our stuff from our lockers and started walking outside the school together. "Hey guys we should go to the mall today." Sana suggests. "Yeah I think that's a great idea, how about you guys?" I ask everyone else. They all agree with it.

"Should we head there now together?" Hongjoong says. We all agree. "Hey baby are you going home now?" Jennie says walking up to Seonghwa. "No we are all going to the mall, want to come with us?" He asks her. "She looks at the rest of us then turned back to Seonghwa. "Sure I would love to." She smiles at him. I see her look at someone behind Seonghwa while she was smiling. I think she was looking at one of the guys, was it Jongho?Wooyoung? She better not be looking at my brother. I'll try not to think much about it.

"So who's going with who?" San says. "Hongjoong, Seonghwa and I walk to school so we are going to have to ride with somebody" I explain. "Oh babe you can ride with me in my car." Jennie says. Seonghwa agrees with her. "Uhm can I go with you guys?" Sana asks. They all agree on it then start heading to the car. "I can take you and Hongjoong" Yeosang says to me. Then we go with Yeosang. We let the rest of the guys figure out who else is going with who.

Soon we arrived at the mall. We all met in the front to decide where we are going to shop. Half of the group is going clothes shopping. "Hey minji want to go get a skateboard with me?" Yeosang asks. "Sure why not." Then we go to buy skateboards. We totally just left everybody but I think they will be alright.

Yeosang and I start looking at the different skateboards. We finally found one and bought them. I saw a toy drone in a shop and decide to bring Yeosang there since I know he likes drones. "Yeosang look! Let's go over there!" I grab him by his hand and start running. Once we get there I turn around to face him. He looked shocked by me suddenly dragging him here. "Look it's a drone, I know how much you like drones so let's get one." He starts blushing then nods.

After we pay for it we keep walking around the mall together. "Want to get something to drink?" Yeosang asks me. I nod then we start walking to the shop. I told Yeosang what I want and he goes to order it. After he does, we sit down at a table. I start looking around and I see a store to buy clothes. I like the clothes there I think I might want to buy clothes. Soon our drinks arrive and we sit in silence. I decide to break the silence. "We should go to a park sometime so we can skateboard and play with the drone that we got." Yeosang looks me in the eyes and smiles. I've never realized how handsome he is. "Yeah we should, it would be really fun." He says still smiling. His smile is so adorable oh my gosh.

"Yeosang can we go there pleaseeee?" I point at the clothing store. Yeosang laughs and says yes. I get up cheering then start running to the store. "Minji wait look out!" I didn't look where I was going and bump into someone, there is a little pond in the middle of the mall where people put coins in and I was right next to it. I'm about to fall into it but I don't feel anything. I open my eyes and see Yeosang in front of me. "Minji you have to be careful." He says to me. I blush in embarrassment. "I'm sorryyyy." I say pouting. He giggles then picks me up. "Now let's go." We go into the store. But I didn't know that Seonghwa was right there and saw it all. He was feeling a little jealous.

Seonghwa then goes into the same store that we did. I start to look around for clothes and see some that I like. "Yeosang! I'm going to try these clothes on okay?" He nods at me as I walk towards the changing room. I see something in the corner of my eye. What are they doing here? And together? Wait who is that near them?
______________________________

Sorry I haven't updated, I had a lot of schoolwork to do but here I am updating again🙂who did minji see and why is she so shocked? Let's find out in the next chapter.