35

"Wowww look at all of the rides!" I say while jumping up and down. "I don't know which one to ride first" We all start walking around the amusement park. "How about me?" I turn towards Seonghwa shocked. "Yeah that's not happening" Yeosang says while glaring at Seonghwa. "It was just a jokeee" he whines.

"Alright but seriously what are we going to do first?" I look at all of them waiting for an answer. "What do you want to do?" Before I can answer I see San and Wooyoung running off to play games. "Let's go on that roller coaster!" I grab his hand and start running.

"Uh are you sure about this?" He looks at the roller coaster with wide eyes. "Yeah! Let's go it'll be fun!" I drag him to the line and we wait for our turn. Once it's our turn we get on the ride and put the seatbelts on while the workers put the bar down. (Is that what it's called?)

Right before it starts moving I grab Seonghwa's hand and intertwined it with mine. He looks over at me and I smile. "Enjoy the ride!" Is the last thing I hear before we start moving.

The cart (I think it's a cart) slowly starts moving upwards. I feel the adrenaline run through my veins as I look down. "Wow Hwa! Look at how high up we are!" I turn to him and see his eyes closed. "It's okay you can open your eyes" he slowly opens his eyes then starts screaming. The ride dropped down giving me a rush of excitement.

"Wooooo~ isn't this fun?" I look next to me to see Seonghwa passed out, I burst out in laughter while screaming at the same time. The roller coaster went in a big loop making me feel as if I was going to fall out. "Oh my-" Seonghwa says before closing his eyes and holding onto me.

All of a sudden the ride stopped right as we were going to drop down. "Huh? Why did the ride stop? Are we stuck?" I start to panic and so does everybody else on the ride. "Wait I think I know why it stopped, the ride actually" I get cut off by everyone screaming.

Everyone's carts started going backwards at a rapidly fast speed. It went down the drop and back through the loops. "IS THIS NORMAL- THIS ISNT NORMAL OH MY GOSH MINJI WE ARE GOING TO DIE" Seonghwa starts screaming into my ear while holding onto me for dear life. "I love you" I hear Seonghwa whisper into my ear. I giggle as the ride stops. (Is Hyunjin here Cause I smell a Drama Queen)

"Wait...we aren't dead?" He looks up confused. "No silly, the ride is supposed to go backwards" I smile at him as I lift up the bar and take off my seatbelt. "I'm never doing that again" he mumbles while getting up. He immediately starts walking away.

I run up to him and grab his hand. "I'm sorry Hwa, I didn't think you would dislike it that much" I look down feeling a bit sad. He stops and cups my cheeks with his hands. "It's alright Minji it wasn't that bad" he quickly pecks my cheek then starts walking.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back" I say to him. "Alright, I'll be waiting right there" he points to a bench. I run over to the bathroom then go into a stall. After I'm done with- yeah, I go to the sink and wash my hands. (Wash ur hands children🙂)

"Hey, did Hyolyn tell you what she was going to do?" I hear a girl say to her friend. "No, what is it?" I shouldn't eavesdrop but I can't help myself. I slowly stop the water and grab a paper towel. "She was going to make a move on that cute guy we saw earlier" the girl gasps in shock. "Really?! Wow good for her" I throw my paper towel away and walk out. So their friend is confessing to someone? Hope it goes well. I walk over to where Seonghwa was waiting for me. I freeze as tears start to form in my eyes.
"Hwa?" I barely manage to say.

Seonghwa pushes the girl off of him and looks at me shocked. "W-wait Minji I can explain" I turn around and start walking away from him. "Please just listen to me, I didn't do it" I stop and turn back to him. "You expect me to believe that!" He looks at me confused. "I didn't say anything..." I stand there confused for a second.