33

Once we get to the park they stop and turn to me. "What are we doing here?" They ask. I giggle and walk behind them. "Let's play hide and seek tag!" Some look excited and some look confused. "Nope that is a game that children play-" "Lets play!" Wooyoung interrupts Seonghwa. "I'll just watch" he walks towards a bench.

"Come on Hwa, play with us!" He looks up at my pouting face then sighs. "Fine I'll play" we all cheer then go into a circle. "Okay since there are 9 of us, 6 will hide and 3 will seek" they nod at me. "So how are we going to figure out who is seeking?" I think for a second, I don't want to pick them myself because that's a bit unfair so we will make it more fun.

"Let's throw rocks into that lake over there, the 6 people that throw it the farthest will hide and the other 3 will seek" I smile at them and run to the lake. "Everyone get a rock!" We start to pick up our rocks then form a line.

"Okay let's start!" San throws his rock first and got pretty far. Next was Yunho and then Yeosang. Yunho also did good but Yeosang's rock didn't get that far. Next up was me. I stretch my arm and then throw the rock. "Wow Minji, that was really good!" Seonghwa says behind me. "Thank you, now try to beat that" I say before walking away.

That didn't happen. Seonghwa's rock didn't get that far and he was a bit disappointed. "Aw it's alright Hwa" I try to reassure him. "I wanted to hide with you" he pouts. I squish his cheeks and laugh.

Soon, everyone was finished with the rock throw. The three seekers were Yeosang, Mingi and Seonghwa. Mingi would have gotten it far if he didn't get scared by a bug.

"You guys will count to 50 then start looking for us around the park, once you find someone you have to tag them in order for them to be out" they nod and turn around. "1...2...3" once I hear them start counting I run away as fast as I can.

I stop to breath while looking around. I think this is far enough, it will take them a little while to find me. I carefully walk around as I look for a good spot to hide in. I hear someone walking so I run to a bush and hide behind it.

"It's alright it's just me" I look up and see San. "Oh you scared me" he laughs. "I saw you when I was looking for a spot to hide in, you should be more careful" I look down a little embarrassed "yeah I will" I say to him.

"Well I'm gonna go now, good luck" he looks around before walking away. I should really try to find a spot to hide at. I look around before walking behind some trees into an area with flowers. I look at my surroundings in awe, it really looks amazing- but I can't let that distract me. I walk over to some trees and hide in the middle of it. The trees are all in a circle and it's surrounded by bushes and flowers so hopefully nobody can find me here.

After awhile I hear footsteps around me. I'm assuming it's San again because he was close to me before. I stand up just in case I need to run. "Maybe I should hide somewhere else" I say quietly. "Try hiding in a big bush" someone says behind me. "I already tried that though-" I freeze in my place...that voice...oh no.

Before I can run I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Got you babe" He whispers. I turn around and look him in the eyes. "Why didn't you let me run away?" I pout at him. "Because I wasn't just going to let you run away, I was looking all over the place for you and I finally found you" he says laughing. "Come with me" he grabs my hand and walks away, dragging me with him.

We ended up at the swings. "Let's go on" he walks over to the swings. I decide to take a picture, it would be nice to look back on. I didn't really want to take a selfie so I took a picture of our shadows together.

 I didn't really want to take a selfie so I took a picture of our shadows together

I smile at the picture then put my phone away. "It's so beautiful today" I say looking up at the sky. "Not as beautiful as you" I turn to Seonghwa and he winks at me. I roll my eyes playfully and look back up at the sky. I walk over to Seonghwa and give him a big hug.

"I love spending time with you" I mumble into his chest. "Me too, being with you really makes me happy" I look up and give him a peck on the cheek, "you're so sweet Hwa" I say smiling. I lay in his arms while he plays with my hair. I suddenly get an idea and jump off of him. I walk towards the swing and stand on top of it. "Minji what are you doing, please get off I don't want you to get hurt-" he gasps.

                                   "Ouch"
_______________________________
I'm feeling a bit tired so this chapter isn't as long as the others have been recently, I'm sorryyyy🥺

Anyways, sorry for any mistakes and I hope you guys liked this chapter! See ya in the next chapter❤️!