31

"Yesss Minji you get your man!" We turn around and see Sana and Jennie standing at the door. "Sana! Jennie!" I say as I run up to them and give them a big hug. "Calm down Minji aren't you still hurt?" Jennie says looking at me. "I feel fine, I'm actually not hurt I feel like I could run a marathon!" I say jumping up and down. "Well don't do that" they laugh.

I walk over to Seonghwa. "I guess he gave me strength" I say wrapping my arms around him. "Oh my gosh so are you guys official?!" They both squeal. "Hm not yet" they turn to Seonghwa shocked. "Y'all just did that and you aren't official yet?! If I saw you guys out in the streets I would think you guys have been dating for years!" Sana agrees with her. "You guys are so made for each other" she pauses and turns to Seonghwa. "Why haven't you asked her out yet?! Don't you want to make her yours?" She yells at him.

"I was planning to after our kiss but SOMEONE had to ruin it" they look down embarrassed. "Alright sorry we will let you guys have alone time" they walk out and he turns to me.

He grabs both my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Kim Minji, I have liked you for a very long time, I love your hair, your smile, your laugh, I love everything about you. I promise that I will always love and take care of you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I immediately hug him, his confession was really heartfelt and I could tell he really meant it. "Of course I will"

He smiles then kisses me. I felt the same rush of emotions from when he kissed me earlier. He pulls away then looks at me. "I can't wait for the future" I look at him confused. "What's in the future that you can't wait for?" He smirks then whispers in my ear "I can't wait for the day you will be Park Minji" my face turns completely red. He laughs at me then pecks my cheek. "You're so adorable"

"So cute!" A voice says by the door. "Wooyoung shut up! They are gonna hear you!" I laugh at them then open the door. "Minji!" They all hug me. "Guys don't hug her so tight she's still healing! Minji go back to bed" Hongjoong says walking up to me. "But I'm fine" I jump around.

"I'll get the nurse" he leaves. "How are you feeling? Are you alright?" They all ask. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine" I look over at Seonghwa and smile. "You guys are finally dating! Took you long enough" Wooyoung says.

"Hello Minji, can you please lay down on the bed so I can check your wounds?" I nod my head as I walk back to the bed. "We'll leave now" they all walk out.

"Okay so does any of your wounds hurt-" she stops and looks at me shocked. "What's wrong?" She looks up at me. "Your wounds have been healed! How is this possible?! There's not one scratch on you!" She says checking my whole body. "I'm not sure how this happened but you are very lucky" she smiles at me. "Since you have no wounds and seem to be in perfect shape, you can go home, have a nice day Minji" she waves at me as she walks out the room.

"So what did she say?" All of the guys rush into the room. "I have no more wounds so she said I can go home" all of their jaws drop. "No wounds?! How is that possible?" They all say at the same time. "I don't know, she said I can go home now soooo let's go!" I get up and run out the room.

"Wait" I stop. "Where's BamBam? And Seulgi?" They all look at me. "I think BamBam is in that room over there" he points to the end of the hall. "And Seulgi is in the room next to him" I nod my head. "Is it okay if I visit them real quick?" "Yes of course" I run over to his room.

"BamBam?" His face lights up once he sees me. "Minji! Oh my gosh are you alright? I'm so sorry I couldn't save you before-" I cut him off by shushing him. "BamBam it's alright I'm fine now, so how are you feeling?" I walk over to him. "Hm I'm fine, but I'm even better now that I know you're okay" he smiles at me.

"So have you talked to Seonghwa?" He asks me. "Well yeah sorta" I blush as I remember what happened in the room. "What happened?" He says curiously. "Turns out he meant to confess to me and Lisa pretended it was for her." His eyes widen. "Are you serious? She's unbelievable, so what happened after?"

"Well lets just say we are dating now" he smiles at me. "Minji that's great I'm so happy for you! But if he ever makes you cry again I won't hesitate to go over there and-" "woah there calm down" he laughs at me. "Sorry, I just wanna make sure you will be happy" I grab his hand. "Don't worry Bammie, I'll always be happy now" he smiles at me.

"Have you visited Seulgi yet?" He asks. "No, I was going to after I visited you" he nods. "Well I'm fine and I should be able to leave soon, you should go visit Seulgi now" I nod my head then stand up. "I'll see you soon Bammie" I wink at him playfully. "Make sure to take care of yourself!" He yells before I leave. "I will!"

I knock on Seulgi's door before walking in. She's still asleep. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. "Thank you for everything you have done" I get up then leave. I decided to visit her tomorrow, she will most likely be awake.

I walk back to the guys. "Let's go" we all leave and go home. They all went to my house so we can watch a movie together.

Once we get home we all choose a movie, get snacks and blankets, then go to the living room. Seonghwa and I are sharing a blanket while we cuddle together on the couch.

We are halfway through the movie and everyone is passed out, only me and Seonghwa are awake. I get up and go to the kitchen to get some water. While I'm getting my drink I hear someone walk up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head in my neck. I giggle then turn around. "Wassup Hwa?" Before I know it, his arms are around my waist and his lips are already pressed onto mine.

I immediately respond to the kiss and wrap my arms around him. My heart beat accelerates as he pulls our body closer together and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as he puts me on the kitchen counter. He pulls away and we sit there gasping for air while I rest my head on his.

He looks me in the eyes and smirks. He wraps his arms around me completely, creating goosebumps all over my body. He pulls back and I look at him confused. I grab him by his shirt and kiss him roughly, the smell of his cologne completely washing over me.

I can feel his heart beating with mine, it feels so amazing, the feeling of being complete and finally having that other piece you've been longing for. Warmth takes over my body as Seonghwa slips his hand into my shirt. The feeling of warmth spreads across the rest of my body as his hands go deeper.

I start to unbutton his shirt as he takes off mine. I finish unbuttoning his shirt and throw it to the floor. We lock eyes while we breath heavily. "Aren't you afraid someone will notice us? After all we are in the kitchen" I say looking at the boys asleep on the couch.

"Hold on" he whispers to me before picking me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him, he quietly walks upstairs and into my room. He throws me onto the bed and hovers over me then attacks my lips again, his hands exploring my body. He suddenly stops. "What happened?" He looks over at the door. "I hear something" I look towards the door too...

"SEONGHWA IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
_______________________________
Hiiiiii~ I'm not sure how great of a chapter this one is but I tried🥺💫

I like when stories have some fluff in it so I will most likely be adding that considering this chapter was a bit intense

Thanks for reading this chapter and sorry for any errors, have a great day/night see ya💖