30

-Minji's POV-

I see I bright light in front of me. I walk towards it but it starts fading. I start running after it until I finally reach it.

"Have you decided your fate?" I turn around and see a girl. "Who are you? What are you talking about?" She walks towards me.

"Do you wish to die, or stay alive with your soulmate" she asks me. "Soulmates don't exist" She smiles at me. "Yes they do" she waves her hand in front of me. "Look"

I look In front of me and see... my memories? "These are all your memories with your soulmate" tears fall down my face as I watch all the moments of me and Seonghwa together.

"Look right there" she stops it with her hand. "Look at his eyes when he looks at you" I look closely and see... nothing. "I don't see anything" she giggles "you aren't looking close enough" I walk closer and look.

"Don't you see how his eyes sparkle when he looks at you? Here look at this" she plays another memory. "Look at how his eyes light up when he sees you" I stare at him, well the memories of him. "He really loves you Minji" she says to me. "I love him too" I say.

"You can only live if you learn to accept him" I stare at her confused. "What do you mean accept him? Oh my gosh do you mean have se-" she cuts me off. "What no! I meant you have to accept him as your soulmate" I nod my head.

"I'm willing to do that" she looks at me shocked and happy. "Really?! You mean it?" She asks me. "Yes, I love him anyways so I think I should accept him" she walks in front of me and moves her arms around creating a light around me. "This light represents his love for you" she says as it keeps growing. "The more he cries and yearns for you, the more this grows" I look at it in shock. "What do you mean cry for me? Is he crying?!" I shout at her. "Yes" is all she says.

"I don't want him to cry, please let me go back to him! I'll accept him as my soulmate I'll do anything just please let me go back!" I yell as my eyes get blurry. "Step into the light and you will be safe with him, to wake him up you need to-" I ignore her and step into the light. "Wait! You need to know how to-" her voice disappears as the light absorbs me.

I wake up breathing heavily. I look at my surroundings and I'm... at a hospital? I see Seonghwa on the floor. "Seonghwa? What are you doing?" I shake him. "Hwa? Wake up! Please wake up!" I start to cry. I thought that person said I will be safe with Seonghwa? Why is he passed out?! I lay on him as I cry.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened" I caress his face. I lean in closer to his face. "I just wanted to be with you, I wanted you to be mine." I peck his lips then stand up. I turn away from him and walks toward my bed.

I feel someone hug me from behind then whisper in my ear. "I want you to be mine too" I turn around as my eyes widen. "Seonghwa!" I hug him and cry into his chest, this time, they are tears of joy not sadness. He caresses my head as his arms are wrapped around me.

"Don't worry everything is fine now, she's gone" I look up at him shocked. "Lisa's gone?" He nods his head at me. I hug him even tighter. I look up at him and we lock eyes. "I love you" we said at the same time. We smile at each other. This feels so right, me being in his arms. I feel so safe, so comfortable, so loved. That's all I wanted. His love.

I continue to look in his eyes and I see it, I see the dazzling light. It's brighter than before and our connection feels even stronger. "I'm glad to have such a great soulmate" he stares at me in shock then smiles. "Me too"

We stare into each other's eyes as our hearts beat in sync. He starts to come closer to my face. I stand there frozen, my face completely red. After all this time, we are finally going to have our first real kiss.

He leans in and kisses me. Our lips connected perfectly like a puzzle piece. His lips were sweet and soft like cotton candy. It felt as if time had stopped. I melt in his embrace as I feel his arms slowly grab ahold of my waist, pushing us closer together. I wrap my arms around his neck getting rid of anymore space between us.

Everything was perfect, I felt as if we were the only two people in the world. We pull back for a minute, panting as we catch our breaths. I can still feel his breath on my lips. He looks me in the eyes and my heart skips a beat. He looks at me with pure love in his eyes. Before I know it he attacks my lips once more.

I love everything about this, about him. I occasionally take small glances at him. As I push myself onto him even more the smell of his cologne gets stronger. The little euphoria I was in got ruined. "Yesss Minji you get your man!" We turn around to see who it is.
_______________________________

We love when good moments get ruined (sarcasm) lol well thank you all for reading!

It probably has mistakes like always so don't mind that, anyways stick around for the next chapter💙! I Hope it was good 🥺💖