"...no way..." I whispered as a smile came on to his like he's proud of it. Well of course he would be.

"I refuse to believe you did all of it..." I said looking at him. Well no shit sherlock the voice is his only.

"You're first to listen the complete thing." He said and I look at him with disbelief. How...I mean why?

"Tell me you're an undercover famous artist or something." I removed the headphone after the song was complete.

"I'm not...not yet at least." He laughed and bit his lip. I hit his shoulder lightly and look at him.

"What do you mean not yet?!" I yelled at him and he just laughed.

"You don't think it would be good? You'll be the best friend of a famous artist." He smirked and I look down, playing with my fingers.

"You'll be my best friend even after getting famous?" I whispered, being flattered that he just called me his Best Friend.

He put his elbow on the table and his palm under his jaw. He just stared at me while smiling.

"Y-Yah! Say something!" I covered my face with my hands when he stared for too long.

"Why are you so adorable?" He said making me look at him through my fingers. That does not answer my question but Thanks.

"Your welcome." He smirked. I groaned and turned to other side, putting my head on the table.

He's so cheesy...I can't with him. I pouted as my head was on the other side. I heard his little chuckle because the clicking of mouse and keyboard started.

The studio was so quiet and him typing was so satisfying that I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

~Yoongi's POV~

I was writing some lyrics that just came in my head but I continued to think and write more.

I was too focused that I didn't notice Y/N hasn't turned her head to me or moved much. Did she slept?

I leaned to her side to look at her face. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was in rhythm.

I could not help but smile while watching her sleeping so peacefully. She must be really tired after doing all the work she missed until now.

We have one class and one more club activity so I'll let her sleep I guess. I removed my coat and put it on top of her since the AC is on in the studio.

Even though it's a bit cold outside the AC is always on in the studio. I don't have a specific reason to keep it on but...the fees I give should be of some use.

I sighed and went back to the computer. Y/N is honestly so lucky that I came to save her in time today. Jaewon and Eric has made it living hell for all the human who are in this school.

A boy even committed suicide because he was scared of them. I'm not that famous and definitely not a hero of the school so those things doesn't matter to me. But Y/N...

I don't know but my instinct just wants to protect her. Is it because she's special? Nope, nothing is special about her...right?

I pushed my hair back and stared at Y/N's back for a while. Are we really Best friends, Y/N?

We just met, I know nothing about her and she knows nothing about me. I'm so not used to all this. But can we be more than best friends?