Two

"Oh ok," I replied. "Aren't you a bit scared?" She asked. "Umm, no, should it be?" I questioned. "You don't know?" She questioned again. "Know what?" I asked confused. "It's just the prince," I said. "Well, yes, it is just the prince but, there have been many stories about him." Anrah said as she sat on the couch. "What do you mean?" I questioned as I followed her.

"Well, many of the workers our age, who worked for him didn't have such great reviews about him," she looked down. "People say that he manipulates his workers, for some time, sleep with them and sweet talk them, only to make them fall in love with him," she said. Oh my god! This guy is crazy. "After he does his magic, he leaves them broken hearted, treat them as if he doesn't even care for them." Anrah said. "Have you ever worked for him?" I asked. "No, not personally, I serve him and his family at the table, but he doesn't seem that bad, he's seems quite nice, but I don't know what goes on beyond the table." She said. "Why does he do that?" I asked. "No one knows," she said. "How old is he?" I asked. "He's 22," she replied. "But it could be all just stories," she implied. "Now I'm nervous," I said. "Don't be, just watch your back, don't fall into his trap, especially with his hot looks," she drooled. "I've never seen him before," I confessed. "Really? Where are you from?" She asked. "I'm not originals from here, I moved her years ago." I said and she nodded with a smile. "We should get some sleep, you have your first day in the morning." She said. "Goodnight Y/n," she smiled. "Goodnight Anrah." I walked into my bedroom and laid on the quite comfortable bed. This prince seems intimidating, and to be honest, I'm pretty nervous. Hopefully all goes well and I won't fall into his scheme.

I awoke bright and early to start my day. I got ready and looked at my to-do's. First I have to go to the kitchen to get his breakfast. I made my way through the huge hallways. To be honest if I were queen I would put a stop to this program. Girls aren't only to be used as maids. I arrived at the kitchen. I saw the chef and he gave a smile. "Hi, you're new right?" He asked "Yes I am, I'm Y/n," I said. "Hi, I'm Jin,"