"Whatever just leave me alone for now" he grabs my hand and turns me around. "Please don't leave I'm sorry let me explain" I push his hand off and start walking away.

"I love you"

I stop for a second at those words but then just keep walking, wiping my tears. I don't realize where I'm walking and accidentally bump into someone. "I'm sorry- oh hey San" he looks at the tears falling down my face and gives me a hug. "What happened?" I sob into his chest as I remember what happened. "S-Seonghwa, he..." San lifts my face up with his hand and smiles at me. "Let's go sit down and talk about it" I nod my head and we go walk to a bench.

                       -Seonghwa's POV-

I went to sit down at the bench and wait for Minji. About a minute passes by so I pull out my phone and start scrolling on Instagram. "Hey cutie" I look up and see a girl standing in front of me. "Uhm hi?" I say before looking back down at my phone. She sits down next to me and gets real close. "So, wanna go on a date with me?" She says while pushing herself onto me. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested, and I'm already taken" I politely decline.

"Aw but you're so cute, I bet I'm way hotter than that girl anyway she's probably a slut" I immediately stand up and push her away from me. "Don't you dare insult my girlfriend, I already told you I'm not interested so just back off please" I start walking a little bit away from her. I hear her follow behind me so I stop and turn around to tell her off again.

"Didn't I just say-" she cuts me off by pressing her lips onto mine. I froze for a second, unable to move I panic. I felt discusting, another girls lips on mine felt totally wrong. I absolutely hated this feeling so much. Just before I could do anything I hear someone whisper behind us.

"Hwa?"

I push the girl off of me and look at her in shock. "W-wait Minji I can explain" she turns around and starts walking away from me. Please just listen to me, I didn't do it. She stops and faces me again. "You expect me to believe that!" She yells. I look at her confused. What is she talking about? I didn't even say anything.

"I didn't say anything" she stands there for a second, clearly confused. "Whatever just leave me alone for now" I grab her hand and turn her around to face me. "Please don't leave I'm sorry let me explain" she pushes me off and walks away.

I love you

She stops for a second as if she just heard my thoughts, then she starts walking away. I'm so stupid why didn't I push that girl off of me sooner? Why am I just letting the girl I love walk away from me? I can't let her walk away from me, I at least need to explain what happened. I quickly run behind her and try to catch up. I stop when I see the scene in front of me. She's hugging San. Maybe she doesn't need me, after all she has the guys. A tear falls down my face as I turn around and walk away.

                           -Minji's POV-

"He did what?!" San yells. I nod my head while wiping my tears. "Are you sure that's exactly what happened? It doesn't really sound like something he would do, he really cares about you Minji" I look down and think for a second. "I think you should go talk to him" San puts a hand on my shoulder. "Go to him Minji"

I thank San then get up and start running. He's right I should go talk to him. I was so stupid to ignore him, he was clearly trying to tell me something but I just wouldn't listen. I frantically run around the amusement park looking for Seonghwa.

I stop and bend over panting. I've looked around the whole place but can't find him. Did he leave me?

"I didn't leave you princess"