| Incipit prologus |

To whoever finds this book,

I know what you're going through. Thinking that everything was true. Then you're wrong. Under their happily ever after is a secret. A secret they're afraid to tell. I wrote this down because I didn't think that I could make it. If you find this, it means I'm already gone. Keep your eyes and ears open for the truth.

Angels, princess, and princes. Mermaids, wolves, vampires. All of their secrets are hidden deep in this book. Even the secrets of the Gods at Mt.Olympus. Every chapter is a story that was meant to be kept. But I know to myself that I couldn't keep this inside me. So I hid this book. If you found it, it wasn't destiny. It was meant to happen.

Once you know, there's no turning back. The secrets inside will haunt you, but don't worry. If you keep your mouth shut, you might be safe. Maybe.

If you ever think of giving this and telling the secrets. It's not me who'll punish you. It's the people who are inside the book. If you don't believe it then don't, but NEVER EVER SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS BOOK. Because I KNOW. I WILL ALWAYS KNOW.

Once upon a time...

Most of the fantasy stories starts with once upon a time. Indeed. I just hope the secrets that will reveal in this book could be primal yet carnal.

Did you think that every one of those fantasy characters had their own happily ever after? Let's see if your opinion will stay the same once you've read this book. Open the pages and the secrets shall unfold. You shall deal with the consequences and so the truth can be told. But be a careful little one, you might tell a secret that no one knows.

Remember, a secret is a secret. Never tell and do what you're told. Now in the next chapters, you shall see.

The true fantasy that begins with thee. Are you ready to know the truth? Well, I don't know. But I hope you know that you've been warned.

This is a story about a young girl, who thought she had a perfect life, but she hadn't. She fell in love with death. Yes, she did. Funny? Right? A story inside a story. The storyteller is a character of the book itself. How pity can fate be?

Speaking of the fates, if they're reading this, I know so are you. But be careful, the fates might hear your whines and regrets. They might punish you for that. You see this book was made since the start of time. That's why it's stronger than it will ever be.

I don't have much time left. I can feel that someone is watching me while writing this down. You shall keep the book safe, or else it will haunt you. Now.. are you ready?

Once upon a time.....