What's wrong, Mommy?

Start from the beginning

"Do you need anything, Mom?"

"No."

Shouya started to sweat. When they heard the front door open, the twins cheered internally because the solution to this problem has finally arrived.

Their father walked into the room, noticing the gloomy atmosphere. He looked at the frown on his wife's face then he looked at the calendar.

Without any further ado, he walked to his wife and kissed her fully on the lips.

"I'm back." He said with a smile.

Shouya watched them with wide eyes, while the twins were peeking behind their own fingers.

First, his mother wasn't being like his mother.

Second, his father wasn't being like his father.

What is happening here?

Iida Tenya

Watching her mother sobbing on the sofa, Yuki silently sat beside her, patting her back.

"Um, I will always be here for you, Mother." She said.

"You can ask me anything. You can tell me what's bothering you too."

"It's okay, it's okay."

Yuji was playing inside his room because when he saw his mother crying, he suddenly cried too and Yuki had to take him out from the room.

"I'm fine." [Name] sobbed. "I just feel like crying, that's all."

Yuki stared at her with furrowed eyebrows, confusion plastered on her face.

"You must've had a reason to cry." She said.

Iida walked into the room, smiling brightly. But when he saw his wife crying, his jaws dropped to the floor and he rushed to her side.

"What is happening?!" He asked.

"Ah, is it that time of the month again?!" He looked at the calendar.

"What do you need, [Name]? Please tell me anything that can help you feel better!"

When both of them started to cuddle, Yuki left the room with a deadpan expression.

Kirishima Eijiro

Kirishima sat beside a pouting [Name] on the sofa. His eyes went from the TV to her when he noticed she was feeling not happy.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

Kirishima arched a brow. He turned to his children. Ryuu was on the dining table, eyes looking concerned for his mother while Asaki was sitting on the floor, eyes focused on the TV.

When Kirishima realized they were watching a thriller and it was a massacre scene, he quickly changed the channel, making Asaki blink in surprise.

"... Oh yeah, Mom is on her period." Asaki said after her brain processed the conversation between her parents.

"Oh." Kirishima muttered.

Asaki got up from the floors and went to the kitchen, coming back with an ice cream in her mouth and an unopened one in her hand.

"Fow mom." She said while biting on the ice.

"Thank you?" [Name] took the ice with a confused look.

"Asaki always says that food is life so she wants to make you happy with her food." Ryuu informed.

[Name] hummed and opened the ice cream. Before she could place it on her mouth, her husband suddenly gave her a peck on the lips.